Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- English manual included
- Batteries included
- Temperature probe included
- Pretty good test leads included
- Mechanical 'logic' prevents inserting test lead to amps socket if you are not measuring current
- Multifunction socket lets you use another K-type thermocouple with flat pins or connect e.g. capacitors directly to meter
- Fast display update
- Does not have hfe measurement as stated in description
- Diode test voltage is about 1.75V, it does not lit a led properly
- Price is a bit high, but worth of it
It would be nice to see min/max -function in this price range meter.
If you need a multimenter for serious hobby, this might be it.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.