DX  » Community » Reviews » 6" LCD Windows CE 6.0 Core 500MHz GPS Navigator w/FM Transmitter + Built-in 4GB Memory USA Map
Sort by:
57 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6336 (63%)
  • 4 Star:3319 (33%)
  • 3 Star:42 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent buy

posted by superex on 09/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use, good price, quickly catches the satellites, quickly draws the route, supports many navigation programs. I use it every time I drive.
    Cons:
    Blind on the sun, the car charger went broken after a year of usage, doesn't have traffic jam service (but I new it so it's OK)...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and valuable product

posted by mitevjoro on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    GPS works fine for now. Build quality feels good. The bundled software, iGO is accurate. I managed to install the maps for my country. The maps are detailed and periodically updates for my country (Bulgaria).
    Cons:
    During winter (below 0 C), the battery runs low very fast, ~1-3 minutes (but for car usage it is fine). I have bought 3 GPS of ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    couldn't be better for price

posted by andrerodr on 02/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    bought on "26/11/2010" still running good -device is fast -gps reception is fast -gps accuracy is good -it's reliable -it SUPPORTS MIOPOCKET
    Cons:
    -screen blinds with sunlight -Battery don't last too much since installation of Miopocket (actually it never lasted too muc...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fast, big screend and good price!

posted by DraculaM on 12/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - The screen is big and the resolution is excellent. - The systems runs fast, I didn't perceive any slowness. - The GPS reception is fast. - Good build quality, better than I expected. - Lot of space available in internal memory, so that you can put musics,...
    Cons:
    - Battery runs for about 1 hour, but it's really not a big deal, since you can connect it to the car cigar lighter. - The touch...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice GPS with big and clear screen

posted by newrow on 11/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Big screen. Fast device, Navitel 5.0 works fine. It has 4Gb on-board memory, so in most cases You don't need to buy additional memory card.
    Cons:
    Embedded navigation program useless in Russia. Stylus placed behind the device in holder. Sometimes its not comfortable. You n...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect item!

posted by Mariukas on 11/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well, this is should be a very positive review with the high recommendation to order this unit. Actually, this item has been ordered on March 18, 2011 and after about 7 months of use, I am ready for the long review! 1. Visual and housing: First of all I hav...
    Cons:
    1.The dashboard mount kit is very bad. The flexible part is too short and too flexible. I a have a spare parts at home and exch...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Imation

posted by imation on 11/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It really works! The assembly is surprisingly good appearance without reproach.
    Cons:
    The processor is rather weak, but enough to navigate. The rest is weak. Video inhibits strongly. Screen in extreme oblosti bad ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great device

posted by Berkyt on 10/20/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is a great GPS navigator! Very easy to install, easy to use and not expensive. A huge screen let you see the roat very clear. I read here it can glare in sunshine, so I bought a special anti-glare protection cover. But suprisingly I didn't face problem y...
    Cons:
    No cons. You should take in the consideration that probably there will be no maps of your country, but they are easy to find in...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good device

posted by dsperekalin on 09/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great price, good build quality, a number of useful application (in particular I liked converter and games), easy to use and to configure
    Cons:
    -time on the front display often reverts to default settings. I have not found how to handle this yet. -no official name, so i...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great GPS

posted by bluebanshee on 08/30/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Device was ready to go out of the box. The maps are a little out of date but usually get you there. GPS is really easy to update the maps or points of interest. Ability to use TOMTOM maps for states and the built in iGO maps for others is nice. Nice having ...
    Cons:
    Not many that I can think of other than the car charger gets pretty warm and should have an angled plug instead of the straight...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections