DX  » Community » Reviews » Shaped Cube (Chinese Illustration Included / Random Color)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:676 (67%)
  • 4 Star:333 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice toy

posted by tommyx274 on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good toy, I remember how had it when I was a child. Good plastic, nice color. Nice memories too. You can make different shapes like, simple shapes. Very good toy for children and parents to play together.
    Cons:
    It's small, less than a fist. Instruction in Chinese and very small - not seen at all. And the worst: I've got it broken. Strin...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Plastic Snake Shaped Cube

posted by Gasosal on 01/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The pro: plastic is hollow, so it is lightweight, color nice blue and white, has very good size, I loved it, you can do many figures, recommended for ages 8 to 100 years ja ja ja.
    Cons:
    The cons: for now the only error that I found is that the parties are bound by a plastic thread, do not think that is durable, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice toy

posted by Mantichore on 11/05/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a very entertaining toy. You can make different shapes like, simple shapes, animals, abstract stuff,... It has the feel of a rubik's cube, but it's not as difficult as one. Also there is nothing to 'solve', just a lot of shapes to find. Really fun if y...
    Cons:
    It might get boring after a while because you tend to make the same shapes. But this all depends on how inventive you are. Some...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun game but not for heavy use

posted by pulkomandy on 09/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is much easier to understand than the classical and more known Rubik's Cube. You can twist it in various shapes quite easily. It's relaxing, and can be used as a decorative element as well. The plastic is quite good, sometimes it's a bit hard to rotat...
    Cons:
    Unfortunately, I like to play with such toys while I'm thinking about something. This snake is made of plastic cubes held toget...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Childhood memories

posted by Yakousei on 07/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The system is great for a kid to understand 3D stuff and learn (possibly) something useful. From dog to gun, from ball to heart.
    Cons:
    The build was a bit flaky and didn't work in all angles (had to forcefully twist it every now and then). So I'd suggest improv...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Doesmthe job

posted by Klas2k on 11/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Good quality with nice 'clicks'. It works as intended, and have sturdy plastics. Colors (mine are orange and yellow) are vibrant
    Cons:
    Could not get specific colors. Bought two and one piece on one of the snake shaped qubes was a bit less 'clicky', but all the o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    turns smoothly

posted by mustauk on 11/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very clean and shiny. Turns very smoothly and easily. Light. I will probably buy more of them to make a really long snake. Package is good enough for a gift. Color: green.
    Cons:
    Little bit too sharp edges by design. Gaps are little loose, but superglue would fix them if they should pop. I am not sure wha...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good intellectual toy!

posted by AlexStar333dea on 10/24/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good toy for childrens and parens to play together. Good quality - plastic is without "bad smell" - have good fixation of parts. I can make sphere, dog, cross and other - very fanny :-) In USSR it was a cult game of childrens and parents - it...
    Cons:
    A little instruction - you`ll need internet to make some shapes.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality

posted by kosovnn on 05/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very interesting toy for childrens or adults. It has a good quality. It simple to use. You can create figures from included chinese illustration (the language doesn't matter) or imagine your own.
    Cons:
    The end of snake is easy to see in some closed figures. For example when you create rectangle and the end of snake is on side y...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections