Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:504 (50%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:121 (12%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

88% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really bad

posted by Barak34 on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bad product.
    Cons:
    This product is a completly waste of 1.70$ -the protector is very very very loose and sometimes fall off the phone.Does not fi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Could fit better

posted by j0se1it0 on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Good building material, the silicon is about the right thickness, it has a good grip and doesn't stick everywhere, like some other silicon covers. The buttons and cuts are placed where they should. It is very easy to put on.
    Cons:
    Could fit better. If it was 1 or 2 milimiters shorter it would fit perfectly, as it is made out of silicon, the material would ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Price/quality the best

posted by Christophe87 on 08/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright pink color. Quality is very good. easily to put on and take off. In this price range probably the best. The + and - buttons work perfect also there is enough space for the camera and other switches or connecting points.
    Cons:
    The edges of melting are a bit rough. They will vanish after a time of using or you can take a piece of fine sandpaper and rub ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Case looks nice and offers reasonable protection.

posted by BrightSpark1 on 07/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Guards against unsightly scratching or smudging. -Soft pink colour makes it look nice. -Easy to apply to iPhone. -Gaps in case make accessing buttons on iPhone easy. -Soft silicon feels nice in had -Stops iPhone from sliding around and suffering damage.
    Cons:
    -Doesn't protect against everything as dropping from height could still lead to damage. -Can slip off iPhone if quickly removed...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great case

posted by AmbuRichard on 02/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I ordered this beautiful pink iPhone 4S case(i'm a guy) just to make a joke to a very good friend of mine. In Holland you just pay over $5 or more for such a iPhone 4S , so the price/quality is just great! The iPhone 4S case is made of rubber, so when you p...
    Cons:
    I couldn't see any cons just yet.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really good and nice.

posted by NoamPaz on 01/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    really good looks good protecet the iphone properly much much much cheaper then the cases you can buy in the mall.
    Cons:
    i couldnt find any, its a Silicone Case for iPhone, there is not really too much room for errors.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice silicone case

posted by olqminn on 01/12/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - nice pink colour - fits perfectly - holes for the charger, earphone jack, simcard holder and lock button - good build quality - nice to touch - it fits iphone 4s as well, so it will be a good buy also if u have iphone 4s
    Cons:
    - it's just a little bit hard to press the volume buttons, but after some use you'll get use to it, cause the silicone will fee...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good. Fits Well

posted by chengsi on 08/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice case for my phone. Fits well. All the buttons are at the right places and the slots for everything are at the proper place. Doesn't attract a lot of lint and fuzz, at least none that I can tell. It give the phone a nice texture to grip onto.
    Cons:
    It's slightly looser than I would like it to be. part of the case comes off when taking it out out tight pockets.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections