DX  » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Steering Wheel with Wii Remote Protective Case
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:251 (25%)
  • 4 Star:753 (75%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wii Steering Wheel Review

posted by ponkka on 12/30/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Good material with good build quality -Wiimote fits in exactly -Has the transfluent window to allow use of the Wiimote infrared -Nice design that feels better in my hand than the original Mario Carts wheel -Pretty good price for it
    Cons:
    -There is no room made for the Wiimotes strap so it has to be taken of. -Just a piece of plastic only to use in Wii driving games
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wheel for Wii

posted by fernandogard on 07/12/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    OK! - the wiimote insterts easily - the price is very good (in brazil it costs more than 25 USD) - it has a transparent clear part for wiimote signal, so you can point the sensor bar. - Good for mario kart and other racing games - Good packaging, mine came...
    Cons:
    - It is small. I have big hands, so it doesn't fit very well, but i think it is OK for small handed people. - It isn't a ninten...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wheel for Wii

posted by platanos on 01/29/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very easy to use. - Good material. - It gives you a more realistic gaming. - It has a clear zone for wiimote so you can point at TV screen and the sensor bar will receive the wiimote signal.
    Cons:
    - It is only a piece of plastic, so you really don't need it to play. However you can imagine it is a real wheel and enjoy.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Yes very good article !! No problemo !!

posted by sebzewuf on 07/27/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    light, easy to use, the wiimote insert easily, no problem to play, notably to mario go-kart also!! lighter than the black steering wheel GT.
    Cons:
    not very well wrapped, if one the demonte rooms are big, for the transport. it is everything.the reception of the package becom...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections