Sort by:
42 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5724 (57%)
  • 4 Star:3816 (38%)
  • 3 Star:21 (2%)
  • 2 Star:21 (2%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good price and quality

posted by shadowc on 11/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is soft and looks high quality.Touching gives you a nice feeling and it doesn't smell bad.Price is very good for such a product.It can protect your phone from scratches and hard impacts.The case prevents your phone from slipping through your hands or fro...
    Cons:
    It fits a little bit loose and you need to clean it when there is dust between your phone and the case.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by Andruxxa on 04/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Fits the iPhone good. The buttons are soft enough to press easily. Feels really smooth.
    Cons:
    It is a bit loose as far as fit goes. I would have liked one that was a bit tighter as the silicone ones generally loosen over ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great!

posted by ricardoCerceau on 03/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fits the iPhone perfect. The buttons are soft enough to press easily. Feels really smooth. I don't know if it will stay that way but we'll see.
    Cons:
    It is a bit loose as far as fit goes. I would have liked one that was a bit tighter as the silicone ones generally loosen over ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent!

posted by raquelsoldera on 03/29/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's flexible, has a nice texture and the buttons are easy to press, allows you to charge the Iphone, plug the earphones, use the silence button and has indications for the + and - buttons and the power button. Good quality, good finishing, no defects. Perf...
    Cons:
    I did'n find something really bad about it. It's a good price for an useful product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a really smart Purchase

posted by danDx115 on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Best price in the market,i saw the same product in 10 dolars in a store near my home. -Protects the iPhone, did not even have one break for over a year with this case. only after a long year it ripped.. i really injoyed thet product. -it is very Light comp...
    Cons:
    maybe just the sides of the case,there is Kind of stripes on the sides of the case but it is not a broblem..
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protective Silicone Case for iPhone 4 - Black

posted by Emrulez on 03/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It does protect you iphone. it is easy to put on your device unlike some harder cases which are very difficult to put on.
    Cons:
    It feels very cheap and not solid. it gives you the feeling it wont do much besides protecting from scratches.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by eucaio on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Ótimo produto; - Qualidade muito boa; - Preço MUITO menor que no Brasil; - Já salvou meu Iphone muitas vezes. - Great product; - Very good quality; - Price MUCH smaller than in Brazil; - I saved my Iphone often.
    Cons:
    - Poderia ser mais fino; - Deixa o Iphone grande. - Could be thinner; - Leave the big Iphone.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by Nebur on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This item is a good silicon protection cover, the price is awesome. It is not slippery, you can put your phone over the car dashboard and it doesn't slide away. It has the holes in the right spots. There are no logos on it. The material is matte.
    Cons:
    After some time, more or less 1 month, one of the corners of the case got a little bit torn. I think that happened because of t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic product

posted by dkepler on 01/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Great silicon protection agains bumps, dirty surfaces, etc - Great to place in the car dashboard (the silicon prevents the iphone from moving) to avoid using a windshield mount - Easy to set and remove - All the right holes in the right places (including ...
    Cons:
    - On iPhone4S, the camera flash might mess with the cover, creating some reflection (partially remove the camera cover part whe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Incredibly good cover

posted by Delirioux on 01/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    An incredibly good silicon protection cover, even more so when you consider the price. It is not slippery, it has the holes in the right spots. There are no logo's on it. There is no text or other sign of brand on it. Just black. The material itself is m...
    Cons:
    There are no cons for this item.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections