DX  » Community » Reviews » Metal Mesh Mask (Military Green)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:331 (33%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good for airsoft

posted by enriquemeira on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    wonderful ventilation . face and eyes always clean of sweat . and mask do not form "aerodimanic pipe" - wind not annoying eyes even if your at high velocity . wonderful field of vision at vertical ! good field of vision at horisontal . mask surely...
    Cons:
    The plastic injection is relatively soft in touch on a face of a person, but this makes the piece a little deformed kindda. I d...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    do not use forAirSoft !

posted by YanSmit on 11/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    wonderful ventilation . face and eyes always clean of sweat . and mask do not form "aerodimanic pipe" - wind not annoying eyes even if your at high velocity . wonderful field of vision at vertical ! good field of vision at horisontal . mask surely...
    Cons:
    mesh do NOT defence against AirSoft :-( my mask was hitted by one shot from M4-clone , cause reach-through hole in mesh... dis...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing to my Wall Collection!

posted by PROCALIBER on 08/19/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    At first, I thought of using the Mountain Bike, but when he arrived here, was immediately to the wall, in the Home´s Masks Collection ! Because of that, makes a formidable impact on peoples who visit me, the unusual and, of course, creative way to disp...
    Cons:
    The plastic injection is relatively soft in touch on a face of a person, but this makes the piece a little deformed kindda. I ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections