DX  » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Computer Case Fan Dust Guard Grill Protector (8CM)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:251 (25%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:251 (25%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works..

posted by ethan65 on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works very well, about all I can say. It does its job.
    Cons:
    The holes for the screws where horribly done and was very hard to install for such as simple item. I had to use my screw driver...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does its job

posted by Gnappster on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a great tool to help you keep the interior of your PC clean. You can look some guides online on how to create a positive air-flow inside your case, and if you do that, this kind of filter really works at its best, since it filters out a lot of the dus...
    Cons:
    The holes where you put the screws are way too bumped out from the rest of the grill, so its a bit difficult to install it in a...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good dust shield for your computer

posted by valdemirsouza on 10/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A good dust shield for your PC, fits perfectly into the computer fan, needed no adjustments (the screws together seamlessly), has a smooth finish with no burrs and is aluminum (no rust).
    Cons:
    The product is well finished, has the necessary dimensions and is made of good material, just might be a little cheaper.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wrong size

posted by brighter on 09/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Fan filter arrived flat and unbent (I was rather worried that it'd come deformed) - Finishing was better than expected (I had expected sharp edges, but to my surprise, the edges were rounded, just slighly sharp corners)
    Cons:
    - Wrong size -> description says 8cm, but the filter measures 9cm x 9cm. Fits a 9cm case fan great, but not 8cm. No matter w...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections