Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7016 (70%)
  • 4 Star:266 (26%)
  • 3 Star:41 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Converter Though Little Loose

posted by adityasahu1 on 01/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's Useful For Those Chargers Who Have A Bigger Pin And Want To Charge A Small Pin Nokia Mobile. Could Save Your Day Running Around From Small Pin Chargers In Situation of Emergencies.
    Cons:
    Very Loose. Need To Position It Properly To Charge The Mobile Phone. The Pin Also Tends To Get Bent Inside If Not Positioned Ca...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job

posted by Emporium on 10/21/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Does exactly what it is supposed to do..... Allow you to use your older Nokia power adapters, with the newer smaller jack versions..... This way I took my old power adapter to the office, and have an extra charging station.... :)
    Cons:
    Wire Feels a little thin, but considering it is lightly used as part of a second charger, I have not had issues with it in over...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap alternative

posted by Rakaus on 05/27/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is very cheap considering these cost around 10 euro in The Netherlands. It's just plug 'n play. Not difficult to use. Feel sturdy.
    Cons:
    I had to play with the cable before it makes contact. Although i think it is the telephone which isn't docking properly. Had 2...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great

posted by QuagmireGiggity on 11/23/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * nice if you have some old nokia charges laying around, you can charge your new nokia with that. * Do a price comparison with the original :) its cheap, works great too.
    Cons:
    * Well, maybe the build quality isn't as good as the original nokia ca-44, but hey, 90% of the time i charge a phone, the phone...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for using old chargers with new phones

posted by Cyrus on 11/19/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great product at a great value. Fits snugly and work with USB adaptor, car, and home charger. Great for families (or individuals) with more than one phone.
    Cons:
    Doesn't have any resistor to lower from 5.7 volts to 5 volts, but mot phones have a built in regulator so it shouldn't be an is...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    connection ok

posted by edsd2003 on 10/29/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very cheap good alternative to the official plug for new nokia phones almost identical to the official nokia cable for the price i can say it is official worth the little problem i have had with the cable
    Cons:
    poor build connection not too good sometimes the connection to the charger original plug (is not lose) but does not always work...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Inexpensive way to get use of your old chargers

posted by Moppiilikuru on 10/13/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    With this item you can use your old big-plug chargers to charge your new small-plug devices. As at least I had multiple of the old chargers both for home and car, it was very useful to be able to use those without having to buy new ones; and that's environm...
    Cons:
    The build quality isn't perfect; the cable doesn't "snap-in" and lock like the original item, but it gets good contac...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Para llevarlo siempre encima

posted by eruizvel on 09/19/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Sirve para reutilizar los cargadores de nokia antiguos con los actuales telefonos Nokia. Puedes dejar el antiguo cargador en la segunda residencia o la oficina, y llevar el cable en la cartera. En cualquier sitio donde vas puedes encontrar un cable Nokia c...
    Cons:
    Ningún inconveniente. He oido de unidades defectuosas pero no es mi caso
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product.

posted by mattis on 08/01/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works fine, you can charge your newer Nokia cellphone or Internet Tablet with older charger using this adapter.
    Cons:
    The first one I got had broken wire inside, It chargen only in right position, but replacement was sent quickly.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Don't bother with others, get this.

posted by DrWeird on 06/26/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Works like the original - Costs a fraction of the price the originals cost, actually lot cheaper than most third party adapters
    Cons:
    - Build quality, due to price, is of course not at par with orignal, slightly bigger gaps between cords, etc left when in use.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections