DX  » Community » Reviews » Bohemia Style Bronze Filigree with Wood Cuff Bangle Bracelet Fashion Jewelry
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:625 (62%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    No disappointment, you get what you see

posted by hesitating on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    You really get what you see. About six bracelets, 3 are similar, the very this ones. One of those broke, the moment I tried it on, and I do have small wrists, as all the others fit well. Then there are two larger bracelets are OK, can be worn separately, ...
    Cons:
    One of the tin bracelets, broke, at the point of the welding, and I can see no way of mending it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stylish, nice, good price.

posted by mickey21 on 06/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice piece of accessory for the money. Looks very stylish. The fit is good,not too large, not too small.
    Cons:
    One of them, the metallic one, came broken, but I didn't want to go the trouble of returning such small item. Small amount of L...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very amazing a stylish bracelet!!

posted by Pumo4ka on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It looks exactly as on the picture. The size is perfect and quality of bracelets is good. The price is reasonable, in my country it is far more expensive. I bought it as a present and was fully satisfied.
    Cons:
    The packing could be better, because I read that some people received it with broken wooden bracelet.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very elegant

posted by supermama on 12/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very lovely elegant bracelet(s), the quality is better than expected, can be used separetely as well as a unit. Nice accessory. Nice craftmanship. I would expect to pay at least 5 times as much for a similar product here in Denmark.
    Cons:
    Haven't found any. Would mention though that it took over 5 weeks for the product to arrive to Denmark.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by Detectorant on 11/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its a good product for a low price. Nice as a gift for ur girlfriend. I saw the same bracelets in a store in my country, they where 25 euro's there, and they where exactly the same.
    Cons:
    little low quality, but for the price its decend. You gotta make sure that ur girlfriend, or the one thats gonna wear these, ha...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good gift for your girlfriend / Bom presente para sua namorada.

posted by editdb on 08/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The price. The product is very cheap and the bracelet is very beautiful, i bought for my girlfriend and she loved it. / O preço. O produto é muito barato e a pulseira é muito bonita, eu comprei para minha namorada e ela adorou.
    Cons:
    The quality of the material could be a little better but for that price is great. / A qualidade do material poderia ser um pouc...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bracelets

posted by laisecelestino on 04/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    As pulseiras são bonitas e conferem um bom visual. Mas, apresentam falha nas emendas. A entrega ocorreu normalmente, o produto chegou em perfeitas condições. Já usei várias vezes, e uma das pulseiras finas se rompeu. Afora isso, o p...
    Cons:
    The bracelets are beautiful and give a good visual. But there is failure at the seams. The delivery was normal, the product arr...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    bracelets

posted by vardrop on 01/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -looks nice and same as photos -you may buy it as a gift for ladies -build quality is good for that price - girls like it
    Cons:
    -a little big for thin wristes -wooden one was broken while shiping ( i am not sure is it a con but it should be shipped more s...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections