DX  » Community » Reviews » Bohemia Style Bronze Filigree with Wood Cuff Bangle Bracelet Fashion Jewelry
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
No disappointment, you get what you see – Bohemia Style Bronze Filigree with Wood Cuff Bangle Bracelet Fashion Jewelry Reviews

posted by hesitating on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
You really get what you see. About six bracelets, 3 are similar, the very this ones. One of those broke, the moment I tried it on, and I do have small wrists, as all the others fit well. Then there are two larger bracelets are OK, can be worn separately, or together with the rest. The last one, the wooden bracelet is nice, especially if worn between the two larger Bronze ones.
Cons:
One of the tin bracelets, broke, at the point of the welding, and I can see no way of mending it.
Other:
Actually quite a lot of pretty ordinary bracelets, for under $5.- which is very reasonable
Bottomline:
If you are not thinking elegant, but bohemian , then this item is great for you. Wear it with jeans, or anything ethnic, but never with any elegant attire, it would just clash.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections