Sort by:
25 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6015 (60%)
  • 4 Star:369 (36%)
  • 3 Star:41 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Couldn't be happier.

posted by IrHurtsNess on 01/24/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This was a surprise, everything from the pouch to the quality of the lens was way beyond my expectations. It's very easy to carry around and you'll be glad you have it. I've used this little guy from everything from bird watching to reading distant street s...
    Cons:
    None whatsoever!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy camping/hiking accessory

posted by backlash187 on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good build quality. Item well packaged. Easy to focus. Small and lightweight. Ideal for hiking or camping uses. Carry case good quality.
    Cons:
    Zoom range not as much as could have been. Small particulates between lenses visable. Annoying as cannot remove it. Focus slide...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Absolutely Fantastic.

posted by Rustblade on 05/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This Nikula 7x18 Monocular is excellent. It is very well constructed, has wonderful optics, and a nice rubberized finish. It comes with a carry pouch and a wrist strap. The image is crystal clear. There were no defects or noticeable imperfections in mine.
    Cons:
    The focus mechanism is a little difficult to use with one hand. A ring would have been better. The range is excellent but I sup...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Compact and handy

posted by elegnor on 02/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Compact, can fit into every pocket. A nice fitting pouch, a good cleaning cloth and a strap for the monocular are included. Great build quality - not only the case, but the optics inside as well.
    Cons:
    Limited view distance, but it could be expected in such a compact device, it works great for observing stuff to about 100m far.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quality monocular, but no 7X

posted by holaquetal007 on 02/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It just easy to use, it's light and quite easy to carry. Ideal to carry on the rucksack when cycling or hiking for mounts or forest.
    Cons:
    I compared this item with my binocular' first brand and sadly i'm sure about it have a less power than my old and heavy binocul...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    True 7x Monocular

posted by rparker on 02/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This monocular is compact, clear, and has surprisingly little chromatic aberration for the price. Build quality is good. I tested it and found it to be a true 7x monocular (see test photo under images). The monocular has both a coarse and fine grain focu...
    Cons:
    Doesn't include lens caps. The light gathering ability is limited, but that is to be expected given the small aperture.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Monocular

posted by warlock1212 on 01/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Small Monocular that seems fairly wheal built fore the low price. Easy to use and the eye mussel fits my eye good. Comes whit a easy to use manual that a child could understand. Good pooch and cleaning cloth.
    Cons:
    Don't think it actually zooms as much. But what can you expect at this price point. Will be interesting to see how it holds up ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice and handy Monocular

posted by jokerss5055 on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great price.the quality is even better than I have expected .Really easy to use also the manual is full with instructions . It comes with a cleaning cloth whick is very usefull.Nice and handy product.
    Cons:
    I don't think it has any, maybe it's not that professional and it doesn't zoom that much.There arent really negative points cou...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small & compact

posted by mikee2003 on 01/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Nice & small fits easily into your pocket/palm -Good quality -Light & compact -Handy little case & lanyard
    Cons:
    -Viewing distance was not as I expected (probably should do more research next time :) -Needed something small for archery but ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product!

posted by Hevgad on 12/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Small, light, very clear, sharp in very close ranges. since it is so short, the angle of sight is great! it is cheap, it is useful - and It looks strong and simple - quality of material will hopefully make it live and serve me long time...
    Cons:
    It surely does not magnify as declared (x8). I wish it was...maybe x5...but that's the price of buying a cheap device from agen...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections