DX  » Community » Reviews » Air Purifier Freshener Oxygen Bar Filter for Car (12~24V)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:787 (78%)
  • 4 Star:222 (22%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A car air purifier that you would like to have

posted by LLCoolJack on 07/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is the right size for your car; it has a long cord so you can place it anywhere that it fits your card so that you feel good about it. It is a nice universal color that could easily fit any interior; Last but not least it really does what it is made for:...
    Cons:
    None really
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing product

posted by namlusum on 05/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very strong effect, you can notice the difference 2min after you turn it on - very effective, all odours had disappeared - smells pretty good, it's like the "raining odour" - cheap
    Cons:
    no one except that it has no fan built in, so you have to use the car ventilation. (i dont know if it's a real con because the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Same product cheaper by half on DX.com

posted by nicky8383 on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Had a similar piece in my car previously unitl it broke down after 1.5 years of usage. In stores here its selling at 22usd a piece but on DX.com it is less than half of the price. Item is easy to assemble and simple to install, even a kid could do it, with ...
    Cons:
    Box and packaging was a little dented but the item inside was in 100% condition.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    for car usage and its cheap

posted by heng84 on 10/26/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    im a sportsman and my cushion seat on my ride is always wet of sweat, ive tried this and it works. it get rids of sourish smell in my ride , after 15mins in the car.. try to re-enter your ride without killing the engine. you can smell some kind of smell wh...
    Cons:
    not as strong as another piece that i bought from china which is in amber light. not sure if stronger or weaker is better becau...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by darkshiner on 10/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really strong effect for such a small device. The air is like after the storm. Light is cool and nice for the eye, it's smooth, not blinding. It has an ON/OFF switch and suits the air vents, I'm using of Fiat Linea and it fit's really good - this is import...
    Cons:
    I have it for one day, no serious problems so far. It blocks the air vent a little, so if you had one that blown air straight i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good ionizer.

posted by Q2zov on 01/02/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Strong ionizer. Really ionizes air - you can smell it in a seconds after turning this thing on. Has two mounting crews. The plug has on/off button. Blue light looks cool without any irritation.
    Cons:
    Has no fan, but since it should be mounted on your car airway, that's not a con. The place where the wires are attached looks f...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by logikgdf on 07/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -very good product, leave the car smelling yummy -small and light-and -Easy to use -great product for those who smoke, it ionizes the car and you will not feel the smell of smoke in your vehicle
    Cons:
    - Mine came with bad contact in the nozzle, where it fits into the cigarette lighter. I'll try to make an adjustment because he...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Produces lots of ozone

posted by PodunkWA on 12/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I am bothered by automobile fumes when I drive and try to close the outside vent when driving in traffic but sometimes I forget and fumes get in my car. I just switch on this ozone generator and get a blast of fresh ozone. It removes the pollutants and cl...
    Cons:
    A little too strong to run all the time, plus it takes up the cigarette lighter socket and I have to unplug to charge my iPhone...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks Good

posted by wanderernomad on 08/17/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Is small, Handy and looks good. The small lED adds to the charm.
    Cons:
    The charger looks flimsy and the bar stays at some distance from the vents. Also the instruction manual is in chinese so you ha...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections