DX  » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless Night Vision Surveillance Camera with 2.4" LCD Handheld Two-Way Speaker Receiver
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great product – 2.4GHz Wireless Night Vision Surveillance Camera with 2.4" LCD Handheld Two-Way Speaker Receiver Reviews

posted by mlrupac on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Great product. Does exactly what it says. Very very idiot proof - just charge, turn on, point the camera. I like the automatic Night Vision. Switches between normal and NV without having to press any switch. Two-way sound quality is OK. What you expect. Lights flash when the baby is crying, very handy if I'm watching television.
Cons:
Not much to say is wrong with it. Some sort of clip on the camera would have been even better - but not really a problem. It has a tripod screw connector which can be used with one of those desktop tripods. Not the biggest screen on the market. A lanyard would also have been handy.
Other:
Have been using this product for 3 weeks. And I highly recommend it. If you have poor vision maybe the screen size is not big enough. Would have been cool if you could adjust the camera up/down remotely - but I'm being greedy.
Bottomline:
Usually in the stores Cameras with Night Vision can go for double the price. So this is a great buy. The wife doesn't like me spending more than $30 on DX as she thinks the products are all cheap and poorly made. This product has changed her mind - and now I can spend more on DX

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections