DX  » Community » Reviews » Compact 1.3MP PC USB 2.0 Webcam with Built-in Microphone (Black)
Sort by:
18 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5610 (56%)
  • 4 Star:336 (33%)
  • 3 Star:112 (11%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good, compact USB webcam

posted by binaaron on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    i didn't really have a webcam for my pc before, this is my first webcam the Quality is okay, it doesn't cost a lot of money, so i bought it. It looks very nice and it is easy to set up. Just plug it in and it works! it's perfect for stuff like Skype. I rea...
    Cons:
    -The cable could have been longer (for people using a desktop). -it is kind of dufficult to put it on a monitor, but after all,...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple, but very good and easy to use webcamera!

posted by vitorpezzuti on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap. Most webcameras with this price just aren't worth the buying, but this one works really well. The image is good and it's REALLY easy to use. I didn't even have to use the cd that comes with it, just plugged it into the USB and boom, it installed...
    Cons:
    Not so easy to positionate, because the wire goes below the support. This could be a bit different so it would be easyer for th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good and usable camera

posted by oszi126 on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The sharpness can be well adjusted the platform is highly configurable works well in low light conditions too price is very good
    Cons:
    the cable is very stiff and therefore difficult to control purposes
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Webcam

posted by mathos17 on 11/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This webcam has a good video quality It doesn't cost a lot It's easy to set up, I plugged it in and after installing the drivers it works just fine, only thing, everytime I start my computer, it asks me if i want to allow a program that came with it to exec...
    Cons:
    I would love to get a way longer cable, it's hard for me to connect it and keep it where I would want it, since my computer and...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good Webcam

posted by rafael2988 on 07/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    THe Compact 1.3MP PC USB 2.0 Webcam with Built-in Microphone (Black) works just great, just plug it and it will work fine. It also comes with a software in a cd so you can check the cam. The built-in microphone is good too. And the price is great, in brazi...
    Cons:
    It is hard to attach it to a monitor, I think it was not supposed to do it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good enough

posted by FabioMacal on 11/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It has a nice video quality (much better than my old webcam) and a good price. Windows 7 64 installed the drivers when I connected the cam to my PC and it worked just fine. I've tested the drivers that came with the CD and windows 7 drivers seems better. It...
    Cons:
    Cables could be a little longer, since my screen is a bit distant from my monitor. So I had to change the placement of my monit...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and sharp image

posted by psamuel on 07/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works very good and integrates nicely into your desktop, camera fits securely on top of monitor. No setup required with Windows 7, it just works straight out of the box. Good image quality. Materials looks good with some clever plastics on housing and len...
    Cons:
    I must to buy a cable more because de cables are a little short.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Product

posted by Jidda on 02/25/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Integrates nicely into your desktop, camera fits securely on top of monitor. No setup required with WinXP, it just works straight out of the box. Good image quality. Materials looks good with some clever plastics on housing and lens surround.
    Cons:
    Cables are a little short - may need to order an extention cable for the microphone when you buy.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    doesnt worth it

posted by banay on 01/20/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    it looks good. and you mught want to buy it because it got built in microphone, and 1.3mp camera, and all of that for a real nice price. but the fact is, its not true >>cons
    Cons:
    if you work with is offline then its ok, ok image quality. but if you want to use it with SKYPE, then you shouldnt buy it; micr...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ok camera

posted by TimothyRuhe on 12/30/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - The price is ok. - The video and picture quality is ok for this price. - It's very small and lightweighted. - You can attach it on your screen. - Easy to use. - It has a nice design. - The build in microfoon. It doesn't work that well but it's still...
    Cons:
    - Build quality could be better, but is still ok for this price. - Would be nice if the wire was longer.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections