DX  » Community » Reviews » SMA Magnetic Base/Stand with SMA Cable for WiFi/Wireless Router (2400~2500MHz)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:503 (50%)
  • 4 Star:503 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as declared

posted by Nosor on 03/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Gives two profits: It allows to place the antenna at open area far from a wi-fi access point and radio barriers. It allows me to place wi-fi access point in my observable area near to another equipment. So I could see the network activity easy and optimized...
    Cons:
    Magnet is not strong enough to hold the unit on vertical iron surface. No mounting holes to mount it on the wall by screw. Enco...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Wi-Fi antenna stand

posted by Maanichka on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Solved all the problems I had in my desktop wifi internet. Perfect to put the antenna wherever you want without moving the computer or the router. All the conections fit perfectly. The cable is long enouth and the base is really good.
    Cons:
    No real cons for me at all - plastic looks cheap, the magnet is not so strong I expected and the cable looks like not shielded.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is ideal for my USB WiFi

posted by z37a85 on 11/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    May I leave the antenna a few feet from the computer, so you can extend it to get better WiFi signal this far. It is easy to assemble, since the connector is standard. You can allow wireless antenna placement in external form without needing to get the team...
    Cons:
    I could not find any significant against, but this type of object is something very specific to someone in need, it is difficul...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does its job

posted by andregio on 06/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this to place my router antenna in a more convenient place and position. It does its job and wifi signal has improved around my house. I already ordered a second one for my mother's house. Cable and connectors are ok.
    Cons:
    Plastic is cheap, and the magnet is not very strong (not an issue for me, since I don't need to stick it)
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as advertised, dissapointing build quality

posted by cadocado on 03/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    1. allows you to use bigger antennas which would otherwise cause problems on small routers or USB adapters. 2. Allows you to play around with different antennas without wearing out the connector on your router / USB adapter. 3. Allows you to place antenna w...
    Cons:
    The thread which the antenna screws on was damaged on mine. This ruined one antenna. I had to fix it myself. The magnet is too...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect...

posted by laperche on 12/26/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Solved all the problems I had in my desktop wifi internet. Perfect to put the antenna wherever you want without moving the computer or the router. All the conections fit perfectly. The cable is long enouth and the base is really good.
    Cons:
    Nothing, this product is perfect for me.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections