DX  » Community » Reviews » SMA Magnetic Base/Stand with SMA Cable for WiFi/Wireless Router (2400~2500MHz)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great Wi-Fi antenna stand – SMA Magnetic Base/Stand with SMA Cable for WiFi/Wireless Router (2400~2500MHz) Reviews

posted by Maanichka on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Solved all the problems I had in my desktop wifi internet. Perfect to put the antenna wherever you want without moving the computer or the router. All the conections fit perfectly. The cable is long enouth and the base is really good.
Cons:
No real cons for me at all - plastic looks cheap, the magnet is not so strong I expected and the cable looks like not shielded.
Other:
In my desktop computer the wifi adaptor stays behind the computer, and it has an antenna coming out of it. But as the computer is on the floor and in a corner, the signal was always terrible, because it wasn't near the router either. When i bought this base I was able to put the antenna on my desk, so the signal was always good enough to make the conection work perfectly.
Bottomline:
If you have a problem like I did just buy this stand and you will be immediately out of problems.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections