DX  » Community » Reviews » Cute Moving Hamster Doll with 12 Sound Effects - Color Assorted (2*AAA)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very cute mouse

posted by milenh on 11/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good toy for my kids my kids love this mouse (me too :) very good and funny sounds good movement Very good toy for all kids
    Cons:
    plastic gears are not enough strong one of the gears very soon went slipping
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good toy for children and pets!

posted by gabri85ct on 09/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Seem original (but i don't think it is) and very well made. Kids and pets will enjoy it for sure! It comes with batteries (2xaaa) that are easily exchangeable. It also takes rechargeable NIMH batteries. Sounds and random movements make it a real entertainme...
    Cons:
    Obviusly you shoul use it on a clear floor if you don't want to spend hours removing hairs from the wheels... For me it still w...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice hamster

posted by Dmitriyxxx on 12/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very exact copy. Low price. Good quality. Batteries included. Rides, peeps, plays music, fun toy. In our original store is very expensive. Here is a good hamster for not much money. I am very pleased.
    Cons:
    Bad press the button on the nose. Whiskers are not fixed. We'll have to figure out how to fix them or make new ones. Hamster wi...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Insane Hamster!!!

posted by Nikar on 07/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good build quality, it doesn't get stuck while moving around and its fun to play with.
    Cons:
    The sound gets annoying, its funny a couple of times but every time it makes a turn it hits a sound.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections