Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:404 (40%)
  • 4 Star:303 (30%)
  • 3 Star:202 (20%)
  • 2 Star:101 (10%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

90% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fills my niche perfectly

posted by steverrobertson on 07/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great no-frills MP3 player. Holds our complete music collection in the 8gb SD (not included). We use it with a cassette adapter for the car so we can hear the music we want, when we want. Build quality is okay.
    Cons:
    Eats batteries. Alkaline cell lasts about 5 hours, so we use rechargeable Ni-Mh batteries to cut battery cost. Plays songs in...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good enough

posted by Kamel85 on 06/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its decent sized and has no annoying functions that you never use anyways nor display that will just drain the battery. Its very simple and I like these since they have no memory and instead use SD cards. A Mp3 player anyone can handle! Perfect for older pe...
    Cons:
    My last came broken, but i got a refund so no harm, I have had a few of these and they have worked like a charm! Headphones are...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Poor player

posted by BrerRabbit on 04/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheaper than others Looks solid, buttons are accurate
    Cons:
    Large as mp3 player, isn't compact Hard to handle Read only FAT file system with 32b or 64b cluster (I've tried at least NTFS...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute and simple

posted by DiSel on 12/20/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Small enough to put in your pocket - that's good for girls and kids. SD-cards can be changed fast (if you realy need it - 1GB card can contain 17 hours of mp3's). If you need to upload new files - no need to care additional cardreader with you - just connec...
    Cons:
    Manual translation is not so good. Two LEDs and no display makes understanding the player a little difficult. Player doesn't wa...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good simple MP3

posted by Windrider6 on 11/18/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Simple to use. - Low price. - Uses SD cards, so it is easy to swap out a different card that has different music/audio. - If shut off, then turned back on, it will start playing the track you were last playing, but from the start.
    Cons:
    - Will not play WMAs. - Will not play MP3s that are 48 KHz - When shut off, then back on, it will play the track you were last ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bom Produto

posted by igorjian on 08/05/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Relativamente barato (quando se exclui o preço do imposto) - Boa Qualidade de Som * Graves e agudos muito bons - Alta velocidade ao pular das faixas
    Cons:
    - Quando a pilha vai descarregando a musica fica "lenta", isto é parece que muda a os BPM da musica - o fone que...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ótimo produto

posted by marjoscam on 05/18/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    1-O preço é altamente atrativo, visto que aqui no Brasil esse produto é bem mais carro. 2- Ótima funcionalidade. 3- Designer perfeito 4- Parecido com IPOD 5- Qualidade do som perfeita 6- Pode ser usado como pen driver, leitor de cart...
    Cons:
    1- Só funcionou com pilhas recarregáveis 2- Manual com poucas expliacações, mas aprendi rápido, é...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SD Card MP3 Player

posted by Acids on 05/14/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice small mp3 player costs nexts to note Works grate Anyone think it looks almost the same as the Ipod Nano? so easy my 4yr old i got it for as already work out how everything works after just 3days He loves it and sings all day now lol
    Cons:
    Build quality is not good but is only $10 and head phones no good for kids the cover on the ear pice falls off so had to buy n...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price for a great mp3 player

posted by rubinder on 03/11/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    its so small and handy to carry along with me to school on the transit. i already had a micro sd card with the adapter to use with me. it worked right out of the box...
    Cons:
    none till now, wil update if find any, but this thing is really cool...it works great.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Incredible price/quality.

posted by lord_galathon on 11/09/2007 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Easy to use. Small/portable. Sound quality is acceptable for the price. Comes with complete bundle, earphones, USB cable, battery so it can be used out of the box. Can also be used to write/read SD card from PC. Sound is nice and loud once the earphone...
    Cons:
    No random feature, it will simply read the files in alphabetical order. Earphones are possibly the worse earphones available, ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections