DX  » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD Rechargeable Digital USB Photo Frame Keychain - Black (107-Picture Memory Storage)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:00 (0%)
  • 4 Star:753 (75%)
  • 3 Star:251 (25%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    keychain photo frame

posted by valybenja on 03/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good gift. One has faces of a family members always with him/her. VERY Easy to use, when connected to a computer, it's detected as an external drive with software. Photos are automatically resized an semi-manual position through that software, one doesn't n...
    Cons:
    I was charging it for several hours through USB, then disconnected and turned off. The next day it started with a message telli...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good gift, but bad battery

posted by Shuricksoft on 04/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good gift. One has faces of a family members always with him/her. Easy to use, when connected to a computer, it's detected as an external drive with software. Photos are automatically resized an semi-manual position through that software, one doesn't need a...
    Cons:
    The battery is awful. I was charging it for several hours through USB, then disconnected and turned off. The next day it starte...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stylish, great gift

posted by Rody2010 on 11/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I liked a lot. 138 pictures fit very good quality. Done as a gift PtBR Eu Gostei muito . Cabem 138 fotos qualidade muito boa. Feito para dar de presente
    Cons:
    Does not come with cable, adapter and sometimes hard to connect the usb desktop PtBr Não vem com cabo ,o adaptador as vezes e...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Loses charge although it is turned off

posted by iverim on 09/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's useful and has elegant style. It has own picture organizer and realy easy to add and remove pictures. It is peerfect to carry in pocket. Really small and light. While it is working, it looks really glamorous and attractive.
    Cons:
    Its losing charge when the power is turned off. I am charging it, after i finish the charging I'm turning it off. But i am try...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections