DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini PCI-E to PCI-E/PCI Express Adapter with Three Antennas
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works

posted by ericgl on 08/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works as advertised. Accepts both miniCards and half miniCards.
    Cons:
    1. No screws/nuts supplied. You'll have to find your own. 2. This card should ONLY be installed into a PCI slot, not PCIe. 3....
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for the price

posted by drfsupercenter on 05/28/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It just works. Assuming the drivers exist for your Mini-PCIe device, your computer will see it as exactly that and it will work as it should. This is great because I like Intel laptop Wi-Fi adapters better than desktop ones.
    Cons:
    Like many others have pointed out - there are no screws that come with this, so you'll have to find other ways to get the card ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product. Worked perfect

posted by nitant on 11/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great product, if you need it. I had an old WIFI card lying around, so converted my desktop to WiFi using this cards. Works perfect. The card was instantly recognized and the drivers etc got installed.
    Cons:
    No screws, so maybe they can add screw holes, or maybe supply, some way to hold the card down. I used tape...so meh
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine

posted by neverth on 06/18/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Comes in a shielded bag and three antennas. Use your Mini PCI-E wireless car on your desktop. Works fine with Atheros AR5BX63 taken from old netbook.
    Cons:
    Does not come with screws. You need a small bolt and nut to secure the card to the adapter. Or you could use a piece of string ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections