DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Windshield Swivel Mount for Ipod/GPS/MP4/Cell Phone (6.5"~10" Devices)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:404 (40%)
  • 4 Star:505 (50%)
  • 3 Star:101 (10%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by aas946 on 02/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a great product, I really liked it and would recommend the same. I managed to fix once and for all cell phone in the car before I bought all the media about 1 month or less gave problems, this support was the one who set this up today on the glass and ...
    Cons:
    He could come with support for mobile devices as well. I'm not criticizing what was the one who endured an HTC without the aid ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The Sucker sucks hard :D

posted by Ixo on 01/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    1. Very strong mount. 2. Absorbing vibration quite well. 3. Cradle can be changed to something else because it uses common hooks.
    Cons:
    1. The cradle is only made for big devices (no good for iPhone, maybe will be ok for Glaxy SIII but not sure)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's really big!

posted by Jazzeddie1234 on 09/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Can hold really big devices and there is plenty of adjustment. There is a lever on the back that easily locks the slider in place. The suction cup is strong and easy to attach. I use a little water o the pad to ensure a good grip - I don't want my tablet...
    Cons:
    The holder is attached to the neck using the fairly universal clip system (insert into holder and slide down to lock). This me...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    CAR Windshield Mountg 4 Tablet

posted by BenMag on 08/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I used this windshield holder for my truck to place the tablet pc with navigation system. You can ajust the angle in every position and the tablet stays there - also on bumpy roads. Best price - quality ratio I ever had. I used it on a ARCOS 10" tablet...
    Cons:
    Rubber pads to hold tablet can be a little bit softer.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really Good

posted by mgranado on 08/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great holder, the thing that sticks to the glass is just great, really different from the usual cellphone mount. Its really good product.
    Cons:
    It's not that easy to assemble the tablet and take that out being stiff, but is not a problem. In my car, the front glass is re...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great with the ASUS eeePad Transformer

posted by echoedwards on 11/30/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Suction cup very strong - Fairly easy to use - Fits a 10" tablet and holds the weight easily
    Cons:
    - Ball joint friction lock not the strongest - Flat surface needs to be glossy and clean to work well
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Meets my needs, with a bit of tweaking

posted by cwben on 05/25/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I use it to hold a portable DVD player in place, for my kid to watch in the front seat. It works great, keeping the player in place. Due to the heavy weight of the player I have, it has to rest on the dashboard which is the best way of stabilising it. So fa...
    Cons:
    The base edges of the holding "arms" are a bit rough. They caused deep scratches on my dashboard surface before I rea...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not too Robust Joint Support

posted by dwoon on 05/24/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The Galaxy Tab can be mounted onto it and it holds it quite well.As the plastic ball joint is rather weak, the locked position will tend to droop over vibrations and bumps which the car experiences.
    Cons:
    Will not support the ipad though it can fit into the jaws of the mounting. The weight is just too much for the ball joint.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Universal Car Windshield Swivel Mount

posted by wuebas on 12/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The product is valid for type netbooks asus eee 900. The quality of it is more or less good. The suction cup works more or less well. It remains to prove in the car to see that supports the weight of the pc.
    Cons:
    In trying to press one of the fastening nuts this is broken. Although it is not important because it can be tightened by hand w...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    iPad maybe, iPhone No

posted by completemuppit on 06/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This thing is huge. It's cheap and the build quality seems very good. Everything feels sturdy and like it's not going to come off the windscreen at all. If you wanted to mount an iPad (or similar tablet device) to your car this would be perfect.
    Cons:
    Unfortunately I bought this to hold my iPhone as it's advertised as a windshield mount for iPod/Cell Phone. It is miles to big...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections