DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Windshield Swivel Mount for Ipod/GPS/MP4/Cell Phone (6.5"~10" Devices)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
The Sucker sucks hard :D – Universal Car Windshield Swivel Mount for iPod/GPS/MP4/Cell Phone (6.5"~10" Devices) Reviews

posted by Ixo on 01/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
1. Very strong mount. 2. Absorbing vibration quite well. 3. Cradle can be changed to something else because it uses common hooks.
Cons:
1. The cradle is only made for big devices (no good for iPhone, maybe will be ok for Glaxy SIII but not sure)
Other:
The 'Sucker' really sucks hard on to your window. No chance this thing unmounts ever! (maybe with your window). I have applied that on my window about a month ago and its perfect. I had similar, slightly cheaper product and it was terrible because was falling down from my window very often, this one doesn't at all!
Bottomline:
I had the phone cradle with the same type of mounting so I used it on this product. It made the whole unit to be very solid and reliable!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections