DX  » Community » Reviews » BH160 Bluetooth V2.0 Handsfree Headset (5-Hour Talk Time/180-Hour Standby)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:556 (55%)
  • 4 Star:364 (36%)
  • 3 Star:91 (9%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A nice product for a very nice price

posted by Fred Bindi on 03/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it is really cheap - The build quality is rather good - It's comfortably wear - It looks good, stylish and elegant
    Cons:
    No good battery low warning. Sound quality gats bad before the battery low warning sounds. That is something you have to get us...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good

posted by Totermix87 on 01/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is very cheap! I would spent much more for a similar product in my country. It is easy to use and I managed to connect it with my phone within a couple of seconds. Just one button for bluetooth connection, picking up call, ending them and dialing last co...
    Cons:
    Can be a quite uncomfortable to the point when the ear starts to hurt, but I ve adapted and it hurts no more after several uses...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I always wanted to have one

posted by huguinin on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very useful and practical. I use it a lot and the battery lasts long. with the support can be used or not as well engaged within the ear canal. I personally prefer not to use the hitch. I have a samsung with android 2.2 and it works perfect sound without di...
    Cons:
    as is a delicate item must seek good coverage to take it. I struggled to find one according to their size.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice and small headset

posted by AntonH on 07/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice and small headset with good sound quality. Build quality is good, looks and feels are very good. Batterylife is rather small, but it is what you would acspect of a small headset as this. Power plug is the same as my Nokia what comes in very han...
    Cons:
    No good battery low warning. Sound quality gats bad before the battery low warning sounds. That is something you have to get u...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ?heap but not good enough

posted by Natalia007 on 07/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - it is really cheap - The build quality is rather good - It's comfortably wear - It looks good, stylish and elegant
    Cons:
    - Build quality has some defects, it has glue in it's surface. - Sound quality - low, not clean enough like the second world w...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good headset for competetive price

posted by Rammas on 06/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It has a good internal battery capacity. Good sound quality while sending and receiving. Easy to use and to connect to any bluetooth device. Very nicely build item, high quality materials, aluminum and plastic used for the case. I am able to talk for 5 hour...
    Cons:
    Sound quality could be even more better. Package comes a bit smashed but I believe DX has nothing to do with that.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    (: Bluetooth on a Budget! :)

posted by RecyclerMan on 05/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    **Its Super Cheep!!! **Small Light weight. **The Brushed aluminium finish is not seen every day with blue tooth ear peace. ** The status lights are nice and dim so you don't stick out at night and say run me over. ** ear hook not needed **It just works...
    Cons:
    --Manual kind of mixed up. --box was mangled by time I got it, Post... mind you cheep way to split the atom, post it in a packa...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I came back to buy a few more

posted by kastor01 on 11/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Let me start by saying I've brought other bluetooth headsets from DX before, SKU# 47313 and SKU# 8422, both performed poorly. But this worked so well I had to buy a few more (in case i lose them and my dad crush one by accident) - light weight - nice buil...
    Cons:
    - the charger is Euro. you need to have a converter, but if you have the charger for a Nokia 6300 or similar (the small one) th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice product for a very nice price

posted by Hmone on 12/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    ->It works. Quite well actually. ->Sound quality is OK. Not the most clearest, but I'm sure that most of the users will be satisfied. ->It looks really nice and expensive. ->It fits really nice into the ear. ->The battery lasts long
    Cons:
    ->Non really. Perhaps the packing box (which looks nice) wouldn't be smashed it would be better, although I do not think that D...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great bluetooth headet for its price!

posted by jeffrex on 12/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Clear sound - Mic is sensitive to pick up speech but not too much background noises - Very comfortable to keep it in ear for a long time - Simple enough to use, it only has one button - Looks great too!
    Cons:
    - Instructions are a bit fiddle, it took me some time to find out how to pair it with a phone
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections