DX  » Community » Reviews » BH160 Bluetooth V2.0 Handsfree Headset (5-Hour Talk Time/180-Hour Standby)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
(: Bluetooth on a Budget! :) – BH160 Bluetooth V2.0 Handsfree Headset (5-Hour Talk Time/180-Hour Standby) Reviews

posted by RecyclerMan on 05/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
**Its Super Cheep!!! **Small Light weight. **The Brushed aluminium finish is not seen every day with blue tooth ear peace. ** The status lights are nice and dim so you don't stick out at night and say run me over. ** ear hook not needed **It just works ** Audio quality good for phone calls **Every thing survived the shipping though box looked a mess **ear hook better than one pictured **Holds its charge good use it for two days in a row not a big talker but in standby and pared it is good.
Cons:
--Manual kind of mixed up. --box was mangled by time I got it, Post... mind you cheep way to split the atom, post it in a package marked fragile --not really a con but just playing with it I worked out all functions
Other:
**Works with atrix2 **Just turn on and use **Voice control of phone works --The Words Bluetooth are upside down when in my left ear, that is the ere I like to have those sorts of things in....
Bottomline:
Might buy a few of these. Its good enough for the job at a price that is so cheap...

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections