DX  » Community » Reviews » BH160 Bluetooth V2.0 Handsfree Headset (5-Hour Talk Time/180-Hour Standby)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
nice and small headset – BH160 Bluetooth V2.0 Handsfree Headset (5-Hour Talk Time/180-Hour Standby) Reviews

posted by AntonH on 07/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Very nice and small headset with good sound quality. Build quality is good, looks and feels are very good. Batterylife is rather small, but it is what you would acspect of a small headset as this. Power plug is the same as my Nokia what comes in very handy because i already has a adapter for my Nokia in my car. Range is more then enough, sometimes even to good when my headset is still in my car and i recieve a call when i am 15 meters away from my car :-)
Cons:
No good battery low warning. Sound quality gats bad before the battery low warning sounds. That is something you have to get used to. Whan the sound quality gets lower, it needs to get plugged in.
Other:
Bottomline:
Very nice headset in a very small package. Recommended to anyone who do not want to pay to much for a headset.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections