DX  » Community » Reviews » 7" TFT LCD Windows CE 6.0 ARM CPU WiFi UMPC Netbook (800MHz/4GB Flash Disk/USB Host/SD Slot/LAN)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:672 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    netbook windows ce 6.0

posted by porcellis on 01/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    starting with the great price, now everyone can get a computer with internet access, because this product conforms to all who seek to use the Internet, social networks, youtube. product quality is reasonable, all devices worked properly, but the material is...
    Cons:
    the main problem I think is the Windows CE operating system, I like the windows, but Windows CE does not return the desired, in...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awsome

posted by kobovs on 10/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It´s just awsome... of course...don´t expect an i7 core performance but for this price it´s just right! I´ve tried to run ANDROID and many other compilations of WIN CE but i found that the original is the best one.... the android have just NOTHING and i f...
    Cons:
    battery dont last thaaaat long keyboard is kinda confuse...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Superou a espectativa ( Overcame the spice )

posted by santosthiago on 06/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Wi-fi funciona perfeitamente e de fácil configuração. Internet Explorer abre a maioria dos sites. Velocidade não é demasiada lenta. Tamanho e desing bonito. Não tive problemas com as portas de conecções dele. Possui E...
    Cons:
    Carregador queimou ao ligar em 110V, queimou no segundo dia de uso. Teclado não possui ç e não funciona em portu...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections