DX  » Community » Reviews » RMSEN RV-115 Cree Q3-WC 130-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*AA)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1005 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great light

posted by zoink540 on 01/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is small but still a good size to fit in your hand. MUCH brighter than I thought it would be.
    Cons:
    A little bulky around the lens but it could be helpful to prevent losing the thing. I think it could be a little bit cheaper. A...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for the price

posted by wainawsib on 11/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Uses a single AA battey! Simple on-off switch. Smooth reflector surface. Heat dissipation not a problem as it uses relatively low power. Current drain 500 mA (0.5A) at 1.3 V. Bright for its size and well-focused. It is watertight, well-sealed with O-r...
    Cons:
    Doesn't stand vertical on the tailcap. Reflector may have small imperfections, but nothing serious.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Try it, you'll like it.

posted by stegall on 12/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    If you like simplicity in a flashlight, as do I and many other people, then this may very well be the flashlight you should purchase. It uses a single "AA" battery, which, as we all know, is readily available most anywhere and is quite inexpensive...
    Cons:
    None worthy of mentioning for a fine light costing so little. It would be nice to have a glass lens, but it certainly doesn't ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent construction and great little thrower

posted by luckystrike2k on 07/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very well made light, the machining is near perfect, anodised threads came lubricated and screw on and off smoothly every time. The design is good with the well placed o-rings enclosed, very water resistant. I have used in monsoon like conditions and left ...
    Cons:
    Only runs on AA 1.2/1.5 volt batteries as far as I know. If it were a couple of dollars cheaper I'd buy several and have them e...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    got one and im impressed

posted by vickers214 on 11/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Well i've have just recieved this item and im impressed. The build quaility is just as Good as the Romisen its ripping its name off, it has annodised threads so tail cap lock out is possible and it has a forward clicky!!!! just as bright as my Quark aa R2 o...
    Cons:
    Lens is plastic not glass, and the tint is a tiny bit green, but nowhere near as bad as R5 emitter on aa power.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections