DX  » Community » Reviews » RMSEN RV-115 Cree Q3-WC 130-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*AA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Try it, you'll like it. – RMSEN RV-115 Cree Q3-WC 130-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*AA) Reviews

posted by stegall on 12/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
If you like simplicity in a flashlight, as do I and many other people, then this may very well be the flashlight you should purchase. It uses a single "AA" battery, which, as we all know, is readily available most anywhere and is quite inexpensive, especially when bought in bulk at a sale price (like near Christmas). Now, mind you, I have a number of other lights acquired from DealX, including 2-Uniquefire S10, which also uses one "AA" battery, and several flashlights that require 2-CR123A batteries. However, if I had to limit myself to one light, in this price range, I'd probably select this one any day of the week. It has a heckuva throw, and quite aceeptable spill, especially for such a relatively inexpensive light. There is nothing I can say that hasn't already been mentioned in other reviews; all I can do is reitterate the virtues. It appears to be well-constructed. I can't imagine you being disappointed should you decide to purchase this light.
Cons:
None worthy of mentioning for a fine light costing so little. It would be nice to have a glass lens, but it certainly doesn't seem to detract from the usefulness of this light.
Other:
Bottomline:
As I said, if I had to purchase just one light, I suspect this would be it (from what I know as of today), and that's simply because it's relatively inexpensive, has a super throw (for one "AA" battery) and it uses batteries that don't cost an arm and a leg.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections