DX  » Community » Reviews » Bright 5-LED 5-Mode Red Safety Rear Light with Mount for Bike (2*AAA)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:455 (45%)
  • 4 Star:455 (45%)
  • 3 Star:91 (9%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Low Cost Bicycle Safety Light

posted by redkulat on 05/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Have had this light for over two years and have never had any problems with it. Does what its meant to do, several light features allow it do fancy light movements to tell drivers and pedestrians who is riding -Brightness and durability is amazing. Have ...
    Cons:
    -Materials used to make this are cheap. The clip that places it onto the bike holder is very flimsy and if you are not careful ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice bike light

posted by CaslaBoedo on 01/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice bike light, bright and has a lot of differents options not just the simple red light, just one button, low consumption of battery, been on like already 72 hours and counting... Good product
    Cons:
    Its hard to get it tight on your bike saddle as the grip does not suits small tubes, have to hold it with a pice a paper or a r...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bad plastic quality

posted by dengulebaron on 11/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great looks. Nice patterns. Easy to mount
    Cons:
    It cannot be mounted horizontal on a horizontal tube. After the first bike trip, the clip broke when I tried to remove it. Th...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Water melts the quality

posted by ggmurder on 09/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its really cheap comparated to similar products in brasil, works really nice... has a decent build quality the leds are really bright and the batterie comsumption is not a problem... I used it about 3 weeks without even think about recharge.
    Cons:
    its not waterproof... for my usage its really necessary to be waterproof... right after ride my bike in the rain, the button u...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it works well

posted by wooof on 09/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    it works LEDs works well great battery life one is all you need
    Cons:
    I don't think it's waterproof Installing the battery isn't as easy as I expected? It's small that sometimes I think It'll be be...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    worth its price

posted by MakiT on 09/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Runs on 2 X AAA batteries. Inludes a mounting for the bicycle frame and has a belt clip. You can also use it while jogging. Very bright, it has many leds. Very easy to use and to put batteries in.
    Cons:
    It has many modes and it is a bit annoying to tap the button so many times to turn it on or off.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful & Cheap, but bad builded

posted by gotencool on 08/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very Cheap!!! Many modes, statict, blink fast, blink slow, blink left-to-right, blink right-to-left. Bright LED light, you can see it form a safe distance. (300 to 500 meters) Long battery life, LED tecnology is awesome.
    Cons:
    Cover don't fit well, allowing water filtration AAA don't fit well, you must cut some plastic to insert batteries. Mount braket...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    exellent

posted by AfloEydK on 03/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this is a very usefull tail light many lighting programs light very bright with 2 comon AAA 1.5 alkaline battaries very good quality belive it or not, IS WATERPROOF extreamly cheap i gave it one day to my brother and then he went away. i was able to see...
    Cons:
    very good quality belive it or not, IS WATERPROOF extreamly cheap i gave it one day to my brother and then he went away. i was...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must if you ride your bike or jog at night

posted by Jaydie on 11/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Light is really bright, you can be spotted from a distance. Will prevent accident if used properly. It has different mode of lighting but all are good. Battery last long since it used LED technology. Easy to install.
    Cons:
    Not really a cons if you consider the price. Built is plastic and not sturdy specially the mounting bracket that comes along wi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very bright

posted by khuzthul on 09/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    its a very good product and its very cheap. its very bright and it have 5 diferents schemes of ligthing. Es un producto muy bueno y es muy barato. es muy brillante, y tiene 5 programas con diferentes patrones de luz
    Cons:
    is too difficult to remove the lid to put the batteries and it is difficult to reattach the cover. es demasiado difícil d...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections