DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultra Bright 6-LED 4-Mode White Light Convex Lens Headlamp (3*AA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Simply amazing – Ultra Bright 6-LED 4-Mode White Light Convex Lens Headlamp (3*AA) Reviews

posted by psyko_chewbacca on 11/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
-Good build quality -Use AA batteries (3), last longer than AAA's -Battery pack is behind the head, this distribute the weight of the headlamp. If you run with it, it won't constantly tend to fall in front of you. -Really narrow beam in all mode. You don't see alot around you but you do see far ahead of you! -4 Modes: 2 Leds, 3 leds, 5 leds and only the center one. Most of the time you'll only need the center one but all 5 leds ON give a big punch. -You can aim the light down to your feets if you do not want to disturb other people around you.
Cons:
-Because the battery pack is behind your head, there is a wire that run on the left headband. It could break but it looks solid. -The "Gatling" piece looks a little easy to break if not handled with care.
Other:
This is by far my best headlight. It looks so awesome and the light beam is really narrow which let me see far ahead. When you use the 5 leds mode, prepare to hear some moaning if someone gets it in the face!
Bottomline:
Buy it, everyone I showed this headlight want one now!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections