DX  » Community » Reviews » Wireless FM Transmitter + Receiver Set w/ Mini Clip Microphone + Headphone
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as intended

posted by grayfoxzero on 07/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - this fella's LOUD at the normal volume settings. I connected it to my bass amp for testing, and believe me, you better turn down the volume! - long-distance wireless: I can run as far as 3-4 metres and am still connected. - on the contrary to what you r...
    Cons:
    - design flaw: the battery enclosure on the transmitter can't comfortably cover the 9V battery once inserted. It bulges and thr...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by marianofsoler on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Cheap wireless microphone/hearing device. - Simple to use. - Nice attachable microphone
    Cons:
    - Suffer some interference - The hearing device is not so comfortable - The material quality is poor. - The battery case is too...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product!!!

posted by boten on 03/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I'v very pleased with this product. i already use it in 4 lectures in my University and it's works fine. the mateiral is storng and it is doing the work. The device came with nice box.
    Cons:
    it doesn't come with battery as it says. the clips microphone is poor. i recoomand to buy a better clips microphone if you use ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good distance range

posted by frares on 03/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - clear sound even several meters away; - light and stable on the head; - the two microphone options, the head set and the clip, are an excellent combination - not everyone likes the headset; - the carrying case is good to keep everything tidy, you will ...
    Cons:
    - the battery compartments on the transmitter and also on the receiver were quite difficult to close with batteries inside; - ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections