DX  » Community » Reviews » Wire System Wall Mount PIR Motion Sensor Switch (180~240V)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:756 (75%)
  • 4 Star:252 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Doesn't fit in french wall mounts but works great!

posted by ShadowLight on 12/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The timer is set to 60 seconds, which is way enough for my use! Light will flicker about 4 times the first time you power the switch to tell you it's working.
    Cons:
    It's not a direct fit for french wall mounts, I was cuting pieces off of the inside cover when I realized the board was large e...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Galera olha boa qualidade boa funciona bem

posted by valneidossm on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Galera o produto é muito bom eu mesmo instalei é bastante facil a instalaçaõ e realmente funciona instalei no banheiro e não tenho problemas com esta agora é só entra que o sensor indica a presença e acende e logo que...
    Cons:
    Nada produto muito bom boa qualidade e bom preço não tenho nada contra otimo.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excelent product

posted by solonengele on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy installation, look good and solid, great price and smooth finish. The product arrived on time estimated and properly packaged and identified.
    Cons:
    little sensitivity, performed tests and realized it was nescessário be fine next to trigger the sensor
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Deffective PIR

posted by marmolla on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's cheap, and the time shipping is not too large. Package is OK. Instructions papers are both in chinese and English, and i understand perfectly.
    Cons:
    The Item i've received is was wrong. I't doesn't work. lamps doesnt switch on. i've tested on my bathroom, on a corridor, and o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Two-Wire System Wall Mount Automatic Inductive Swi

posted by yaryzhko on 01/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The device is very useful for use in corridors, hallways, stairways, utility rooms. Use in the pantry. Device is triggered precisely and quickly. Angles of actuation rather broad. When you are in the area of the device and moving, load shedding does not o...
    Cons:
    Only drawback may be considered, the need to expand the standard circular mounting box in the wall where you want to put the ba...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    do it work well

posted by FlameHeap on 10/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    * very easy to install; * look good and solid; * great price (it cost triple at my local store); * works fine.
    Cons:
    * only chinese manual confuses, though it is not needed; * square back part forced me to enlarge hole in the wall (we have rou...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great switch

posted by Kodozz on 07/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really to install - just replace the wall switch with this and you're done. Damn really useful - no need to turn the light off anymore :D The delay between last detected motion and turning off is like 50-60 seconds, ok for me.
    Cons:
    Like already mentioned, square back part doesn't fit circle wall mount. I haven't cut the switch but made the hole in the wall ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very usefull

posted by lightning1976 on 06/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    looks good good quality works fine
    Cons:
    In europe we have circle wall mounts this one is square so I had to cut off the corners to fit in my wall i'ts not really a c...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections