DX  » Community » Reviews » Three-Wire System Wall Mount Automatic Inductive Switch (180~240V)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:141 (14%)
  • 4 Star:715 (71%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:141 (14%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

86% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    does what it should do

posted by daandj86 on 09/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - cheap - easy to wire - big angle, about 160° - high sensitivity - includes also an english manual
    Cons:
    - i did mount it in a square wallbox, there used to be 2 switches but i replaced the one below, i did shortcut the electricity ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    spoilt after several months

posted by Jiancheng on 08/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use, cheap. Great when it worked. Used it continuously for several months.
    Cons:
    Not that reliable. Cracked open the case and found the PIR controller to be faulty.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works like a charm!

posted by enigo on 09/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    i needed an auto switch for my front door light, and this thing works wonderfully! it spots people when the enter the corridor to my door - about two meters. it's ability to sense when there's light and not activate the light is great for saving power.
    Cons:
    the instructions on the back are only in Chinese - but you have them in one of the reviews. it's ment to be used in-wall, so it...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine, when it fits...

posted by mydoggy on 06/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great product with a small price. It does what it should do.
    Cons:
    Unfortunately, my chinese is not that good, so the instructions were not clear. Although, google will help if you are not famil...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just works

posted by HiVoltage on 01/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This thing just works, as long as you understand how you need to connect it. In case you find trouble in understanding the Chinese instructions and diagram, when seen from the back with the terminals on top, it should be connected as follows: Left - Load (...
    Cons:
    - Instructions are in Chinese only (although they're not really needed as long as you know how to wire it - The frame of the b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Instructions in Chineese!

posted by siobh on 08/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I was hoping to use this in my utility room which has no windows, so artificial light is a necessity. Went to the trouble of replacing my energy efficient CFL bulb with an incandescent one, removing my old switch and replacing with this automatic one, but ...
    Cons:
    Chineese instructions, not sure if I did something wrong or I have a faulty unit.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect! if it fits :)

posted by bshogeman on 07/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Works perfectly. I placed in the hall with on both sides a door with glass in it. But it doesn't turn on the light before you opened the door. It doesn't 'see' you standing before the glass. So it is really perfect. Not to sensitive but just right.
    Cons:
    It doesn't fit in a normal round pvc wall box. I am now looking for one where it will fit in. You should say normaly you could ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections