DX  » Community » Reviews » SIPIK SK68 Cree Q3-WC 120-Lumen Convex Lens LED Flashlight - Grey (1*AA/1*14500)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
One of the bestA A lights on here – SIPIK SK68 Cree Q3-WC 120-Lumen Convex Lens LED Flashlight - Grey (1*AA/1*14500) Reviews

posted by ampangus on 12/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Solid build. Good anodizing. Good lens. Low heat on long run time. AA battery compatible. 2 modes. On and Off. Zooming lens. flood to spot works great. the spot is super tight
Cons:
The zoom slider was a bit rough on 1 of the lights I bought. I have a few of these and some of them are really smooth while others need to be worked in. If it really bothered you, I bet you could fix it with some sandpaper. Its just that the anodizing has gotten a bit thick in certain areas and causes the tubes to bind. No biggie.
Other:
Bought several of these now. Including the other one that is in gun metal grey!
Bottomline:
buy this light. You wont be disappointed. Probably buy 2 of them. Or buy a bunch and give them to people for Christmas! tell them you paid a lot more then 10 bucks for them though so you don't look like a cheap ass.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections