DX  » Community » Reviews » Magic Bean in Lucky Bucket (Water to Grow)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:331 (33%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful!

posted by schopf on 11/04/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Its a beautiful product because you may use it as a piece of decoration too. - Price is very good. - Beautiful wood. Bamboo always makes beautiful things. - Came with a kind of artificial soil. No bugs! - Beautiful rope with the Chinese good luck sign.
    Cons:
    Mine seed didnt grow. For my luck, I had ordered sku 3051 so I put one of that inside this one.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Water to grow?

posted by Eeek5127 on 05/19/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    All of my reviews have haikus. So, her eis the pros: You are just a plant In that well, you are so cool When grown, you'll be George. Well, it's a plant. In a little thing. Which is cool. This is a good Mom or Sis gift. They'll love it. Don't get it f...
    Cons:
    Here is the cons haiku: Wishing well, I wish You would grow faster than this I wish you were grown. It's a plant. It takes tim...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    looks cool

posted by knowutfu on 04/30/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    looks cool made of bamboo, I think so don't quote me on this the red thing on top is for you to hand, which i didnt notice until I got it in the mail, and there's some string on the bottom for decoration it comes with one seed, I think at random, because I ...
    Cons:
    neat stuff, except a little expensive, seeing how 10 seeds is about a dollar fifty
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections