DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish Silicone Band Mens Self-Winding Mechanical Wrist Watch
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:609 (60%)
  • 4 Star:406 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great looking mechanical watch

posted by julienj71 on 02/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a ridiculously nice mechanical watch! The build quality is way better than i expected. The watch face is big which stands out well. This watch can be worn dressed up or casually which make it very versatile.
    Cons:
    The watch band seems a little cheap. It actually ended up breaking on me a while back and I had to buy another one to replace i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stylish inexpensive full function retro watch

posted by BigRonW on 11/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very smart looking timepeice, which looks like it might have fallen off of a 1950's MiG 15 jet fighter. Automatic self-winding (like a Rolex perpetual... although not quite as good!) Slimmer than it looks in the pictures, remarkably comfortable strap.
    Cons:
    Total absence of ANY kind of documntation, manual or instructions. This gizmo has THREE subordinate dials, and they all seem to...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Self-Winding Watch

posted by PAMaire on 08/28/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a really good-looking watch. I love the color of the needles ! It's really a good object, inspired by the swiss version (3000$+ worth) at a nice price. The 3 little needles don't rotate by themselves, but you can change their positions with the 2 butto...
    Cons:
    Sometimes you hear the self-winding movement spinning inside, at first you ask yourself what's happening, the you realise it's ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice well built automatic watch

posted by acb13nrv on 07/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very well built - Quality of inner printing is good, only unnoticeable marks on number 3. - All dials work. - Mechanical automatic mechanism works. - Size and weight are ok. - good looking - Price - band seems easisly interchangeable with standard one, leat...
    Cons:
    - rubber band a bit short. - band holes not well finished. - Band catches dust easily. - minor scratch on a front screw - band ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality, easy to use, soft silicone and comfortable. I like it

posted by larvacho on 07/21/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Good quality - Comfortable - Looks great - Shows the day of the week, day of the month and 24 H - Stylish - It doesn't make so much sound Español - Buena calidad - Cómodo en el brazo (por el brazalete de silicona) - Se ve muy bien - Muestra el ...
    Cons:
    - The number don't glow in the dark - No intructions manual Español - Los números no brillan en la oscuridad y tampo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Goood Watch

posted by fakerholic on 06/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    When the work, use two months The unique design, There is no error, other people are not using, easy-to-use, Time is easy to see, Moderate weight, inexpensive! !
    Cons:
    Using two months. Band was spread out the holes in the band. Have been used interchangeably in the band Since there is no ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    totally delighted

posted by Leonardob0880 on 05/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    what I can say?, Is an excellent watch -silicone mesh is soft and skin friendly. -all the dials work, one indicates the day of the week, another date and the third if am or pm -time is very easy to read and watch high quality shows and feels very solid.
    Cons:
    button sometimes fails to change the day of the week, but is solved by moving a little clockwise the "charge" is shor...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I was happy with this watch

posted by tigrus on 12/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Superb looks. Looks almost like some instrument from a submarine! -All the dials work and keeps time just nicely. -Big enough and feels very solid
    Cons:
    Two actual cons: -At times when setting the date, the corresponding dial would get stuck and pushing the set button wouldn't he...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by novolo on 12/07/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good looks, does not appear to be cheap, in fact it is very simillar to a known brand watch Has indicators for day of the week, 24 hour indicator and date Very similar to an aviation gauge, which i like very much. So far it has not skipped any seccond...
    Cons:
    The silicone strap is either too tight or too loose, but that might just be me, as i havent used a watch for a long time now.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Watch

posted by toonces on 08/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very comfortable to wear. Great price. People have mistaken it as a Bell and Ross. It's easy to use and keeps time very well. No problems loosing or gaining time. The face is removable via the 4 screws. If you wanted to put some luminescent paint on yoursel...
    Cons:
    The glass is not good. I swung my hand into a door as I was walking along and smashed the glass with that light tap. After taki...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections