View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 3
A must own for WoW Alliance players! – World of Warcraft Alliance Platinum Plated Ring Reviews

posted by consortium32 on 04/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
The ring looks way better than the photos, it's well made and is very detailed (Big emblem, small emblem on the sides & patterns). Mine has no color discoloration whatsoever. I wear it every time I'm logged-in to WoW, pwning Hordes in the BGs. FOR THE ALLIANCE!
Cons:
1. The ring box is made with cheap materials and looks kind of cheap comparing to the ring itself. It would have been perfect if they make the box looks like the treasure chest from the game. 2. The ring is too beautiful that you don't want to wear it for the fear of damaging it. You'd probably going to end up wearing it indoor while gaming just like me.
Other:
I've seen the Horde version of this ring somewhere on the internet, but it's not here. It would be great for Horde players if DealExtreme also have that one for sale here.
Bottomline:
Although it's not a genuine WoW collectible, it's still pretty impressive and beautiful to look at. It's simply a must own for WoW fans, especially for proud Alliance players. The price is fair and the product is simply amazing!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections