Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day
- Works on iPad (version 1)
- The best capacitive stylus I've tried
- Easy to use
- Good size, it's small but sufficient to be hold
- Nice finish
- It works also on HTC HD2
- Perfect to sign PDF documents and to draw in digital notebook apps.
- Doesn't work 100% smooth and perfectly, but I don't know yet any capacitive that does it.
Would be nice to have a small case for this pen, with the same style as the iPad (minimal - cool design).
As I use iPad to sign PDF documents (contracts, agreements,...) and also to draw some sketches during conferences and lectures, doing it with the finger is not so comfortable. I wanted a stylus for this purpose, and this one does the job!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.