DX  » Community » Reviews » SX-923 Bluetooth 2.0+ERD Handsfree Headset with Microphone and Music Controls
Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:578 (57%)
  • 4 Star:436 (43%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good Headset

posted by pabloenriquez on 08/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good audio, good microphone, easy to recognize in Windows and the Android phones. Good volume control also. Really comfortable on the head. The battery life you need, if you use it in a full working day would come right. Buen embalaje plastico que mantiene ...
    Cons:
    It shows a little fragile, but the price is excellent for what it is.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by srayman on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good. Lasts a while, definitely worth its money.Great for in the car I have bought 2 and I am now ordering 3 more! I recomend to get more than one at a time as it will break otherwise order one then when it arrives order another as by the time u first ...
    Cons:
    Breaks after 2 months or more... The phone button feels a bit weak but works, the volume switches goes first so thats kinda ann...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great headset

posted by elgrego on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a solid headset with pretty good audio quality. The mic boom is a flexible metal coil - very much stronger than I originally expected. The audio quality is good enough that the person receiving the call doesn't know that you are on a bluetooth headset.
    Cons:
    Not really anything significant. The charge cable could be better if it was a mini-usb or if it was micro-usb.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Why isn't this more popular?!!?!

posted by klaberte on 10/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have tried many, many, many different bluetooth headsets. I believe this one is both the best performance (sound quality, on both ends of the call) and comfort. I even have a custom mold for my other in-ear headset, but this over-the-ear design is more ...
    Cons:
    What it is not is something that will go in your pocket. I still carry around a second in-ear headset when I am just out and a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Headset!

posted by CaptainsExpress on 08/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This headset works well with my Motorola cellphones. It is readily recognized and pairs easily. Talk time is in the range of 5-8 hours, not real sure about standby time, as I am constantly using it. Charges quickly, in a couple hours. Retains charge v...
    Cons:
    I dropped one of these and learned that they are not real sturdy. Handle with care and it will last a long time.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy and good headset

posted by gouz91 on 07/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I think this is one of the best bluetooth headsets, it's easy to use and very good explaint in the user manual. The reason why i bought this bluetooth headset is because i wanted to use it in combination with skype and my playstation 3. It works the way it ...
    Cons:
    I guess the only con i could find is the dificult CD that is included. most of the cd is in chinese and i can't read that. Howe...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    one of the best Bluetooth Handsfree Headset with Microphone i used !

posted by computerneed on 05/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    My laptop and my cell phone found it every quick works great good sound has good bass for music .but i us mostly for my Skype and cell phone. i have used a lot of headset for games and no wires are the best way to go Look great all my friends like it a...
    Cons:
    i don't see any it works great
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice product

posted by durossi on 04/01/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a nice product. I really love this headphone and the battery last a very long time. I got really surprised about that. I use it on my notebook and my iphone without any problems. It is very confortable and with a good sound quality.
    Cons:
    This is a nice product. I really love this headphone and the battery last a very long time. I got really surprised about that. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good

posted by srayman on 10/23/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good price The form factor that my wife wanted Clear reception Good battery life (more that I expected) Relatively easy to use (my wife is technophobic but can still use it) Pairs with iPhone 3GS fine Seems pretty robust - my wife uses it pretty much ...
    Cons:
    The main problem with this headset in my opinion is the charging lead. It is a little flimsy and the connector on the end of it...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Happy with it

posted by srayman on 08/29/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Got this for my wife to use with her iPhone 3GS. She is a techno-phobe but has been able to use it without too much trouble once I showed her how it works. Sound quality seems ok and she is happy with the design and uses it often. Battery seems to last quit...
    Cons:
    The charger plug that plugs into the headset is tiny and feels like it could easily break. Something like mini USB would feel s...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections