DX  » Community » Reviews » 5.0" LCD Windows CE 6.0 Core 468MHz GPS Navigator with Bluetooth and USA Canada Maps 4GB TF Card
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 3
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 3
NICE GPS – 5.0" LCD Windows CE 5.0 Core 468MHz GPS Navigator with Bluetooth and USA Canada Maps 4GB TF Card Reviews

posted by dealwarlos on 01/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
WORKS. I use the IGO8 installed, and works fast, when you miss a indication, the GPS in 3 o 4 seconds recalculated the route. Has all the things that advertise
Cons:
very weak battery, last less than 1 hour. I bought it to use as mp3/video player when I travel in the tube or to use it travelling, but with only 1 hour battery is useless. It only to use in the car. The FM transmiter, doesnt work very well. Its difficult to conect the bluetooth, and doesnt have vocal comands.
Other:
It a nice one a works properly. I received the box broken with a very big bump, but thanks the bumps was in the side of the charger and the cable.
Bottomline:
I wouldnt buy it, because now I found in a mall of my city, a GPS, with bluetooth, video a music playes an 30 GB of internal hard disc, for 99 euros, of a know brand with 2 years warantee.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections