DX  » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Vehicle Rear Sight Video Camera with 7-LED Night Vision (12V DC/PAL)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:402 (40%)
  • 4 Star:603 (60%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OK, but needs a bit of work

posted by AquaPlanning on 11/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice wide base to fix to your car, black fits my car so you don't notice it too much.
    Cons:
    Had to clean the inside of the lens, some wax present. (tip: clean the entire inside, not just the lens. In the sun, this stuff...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap and useful camera

posted by AssWipe on 07/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - cheap. - small. - easy to install. - all the cables and parts what you need to install should be included. - video cable lengt is about 5 meters
    Cons:
    - picture quality is very poor. at least in my camera lens cover was very fuzzy. you can disassemble the camera and clean that ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by vasrad on 10/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good value for money! All necessary cables are included, there are even bolts and nuts! Great picture, even in darkness. The camera is ideal for all cars. Easy to install and use.The quallity of picture is great,and the lines further assist parking!
    Cons:
    Overall, no cons except that it is a little big in size! But this is not so big problem!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Impressive camera for the price

posted by eggymelon on 09/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Comes with mounting bolts and cables, looks very nice fitted to the car and matches the black plastic of my car's rear-lights assembly. Very clear black and white night vision, and good colour daytime vision. Has coloured guide lines on the video image whic...
    Cons:
    I had difficulty using this with the included 8m cable and LCD monitor sku.39044. The screen would keep flickering for up to a ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cam, easy to install!

posted by bear2 on 07/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The camera itself looks great and the image is also good enough for the purpose. The camera comes with all the necessary cables so that it can be installed easily. The light of the LEDs aren't visible, but very bright ;-) When you install the camera outside...
    Cons:
    The power cable of the camera is really, really thin. It's quite hard to connect it to other cables. What I don't really like a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections