DX  » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Extension Audio Cable - Black (2M-Length)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:506 (50%)
  • 4 Star:425 (42%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:81 (8%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

92% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by cashotic on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Really long 2.0 meter audio cable. - During use, did not notice any noise or interference. - Made good, solid, nothing loose, no wobbles. - Sends pure quality stereo sound.
    Cons:
    Build quality isnt great, at the end of the cable, it's not very resistant, an the cable can break. But if you dont pull the ca...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great quality, must buy

posted by Perkouww on 02/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I was first thinking of buying SKU 81549, which is 3.5 times more expensive but also a little bit longer (3m vs 2m). The cable and also the cord is of good quality, despite some people saying it's not. The result is a good quality extension cable with goo...
    Cons:
    There are no cons really, well i could say if it could be less expensive that's allways a good thing.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull extension

posted by Ernestass on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    For me this was a great buy, because before I did not even know that such things existed. So when i sow these extension cables for headphones, I immediately bought them 6 pcs. I use them everywhere: to watch movies distant from my computer, laptop; to liste...
    Cons:
    Build quality could be better, but it was enough for me. Actually you should be careful when you pull jacks out, because they t...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lovley audio cable

posted by chaw on 08/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The length is perfect great for doing audio work in lengthy places and works very good. the strength of this cord is great to id advise you buy it!
    Cons:
    the plastic could be better built otherwise the cord is great! buy it!
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull cable

posted by Ernestass on 02/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Good gadget for use with your earphones which have short audio cable. - Can not feel any sound quality loss. - Sound quality is good enough. - Thin wire. - 3.5 mm cable connector.
    Cons:
    - All rings on female connectors fell off, but that makes no difference to using these cables. - You should be careful when d...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Poor quality

posted by calebmillen on 10/06/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap and useful, as long as you've got an amplifier on the end you'll be right.
    Cons:
    Terrible outer cover quality. The material is a bad kind of material for this use because it just rips. It broke at the female ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome cable if you are willing to gamble

posted by gereon187 on 09/14/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - great replacement for expensive Sennheiser cables - very long - i didn't notice much of sound quality lost - gold plated ends for the price you pay
    Cons:
    - i bought 2 of these, only 1 of them worked, the other one distorts the sound and has very weak volume - i guess they could p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, good

posted by NachoGuy on 07/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - It's very cheap - The quality of the sound is great - The cable is 2m long, wich is very long
    Cons:
    - Build quality isnt great, at the end of the cable, it's not very resistant, an the cable can break. But if you dont pull the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good thing the normal price

posted by MaksgeniusIS on 05/27/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Really long 2.0 meter audio cable. - During use, did not notice any noise or interference. - Made good, solid, nothing loose, no wobbles. - Sends pure quality stereo sound.
    Cons:
    - A thin wire with a strontium well, but there are doubts about its durability.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful for extending your headphone range

posted by lcthanu on 04/25/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It is very useful when you want to plug your headphones to your TV. I bought 3 and they cascade perfectly. - With 3 cables extending my headphone, I couldn't notice any loss of quality at all.
    Cons:
    - The only issue I had was that the audio plug ins do not go in smoothly and have to be slightly forced if you want to hear any...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections