DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultra Mini USB Rechargeable Portable Speaker - Black (3.5mm/DC 5V)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Not that bad ! – Ultra Mini USB Rechargeable Portable Speaker - Black (3.5mm/DC 5V) Reviews

posted by Xeslaroi on 09/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
It has the X Mini Capsule speaker II looks. You can buy the X Mini for about $30,- +. It makes the same amount of noise as the X Mini, it has a usb connection for charging & as a speaker output. The on/off button has 3 stands: on, loud, louder Extraction of the speaker is cool. Use it for more bass... (see cons) Battery life is very good ! Compared to my HTC the sound is clear and louder than my HTC speaker. A red led light indicates the charging, a green led indicates that is has been charged. Fits in the palm of you're hand, especially if you use the clip to secure the extraction.
Cons:
None, whatsoever.. only one thing: you can't call it really a bass speaker.. it's to tiny to give it a fully rich bass-sound. But it tries ! The treble & midrange are clear enough. If you extract the speaker then you get a feeling like you will tear it apart. You won't...trust me.. I tried.
Other:
Any other color would be nice...
Bottomline:
Buy it if you want to listen to music on the beach, swimming pool etc. The real deal costs $30,- or more so this is really a bargain.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections