Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:333 (33%)
  • 4 Star:444 (44%)
  • 3 Star:222 (22%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    KOOL OLD SCHOOL HORN

posted by fabcha on 05/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    a great accessory retro-look for equipping an old bike or a single speed without needing to check the batteries. It also helps to have smiles when honks. support is included to attach the handle (small non-oversized diameter) with screw and nut
    Cons:
    the quality is very average, bought 3, 1 had internal mecansime broken (I had to recoincer and paste), another one with the han...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice looking but ...

posted by EteXor on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very funny horn for your kid's bike. He loved the sound as everybody enjoyed turning back while he was riding on the side walk.
    Cons:
    Altough the outer quality is quite good, the inside whistle began lowering the volume until it finnaly could not generate a sou...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good horn, bad clip

posted by iShefi on 01/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    the horn is good, makes good sound, and looks good - it has a great retro look that goes well with every bicycle
    Cons:
    the clip does not hold it well on the bicycle, it might be stolen. It also turns around will riding and might fall off.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    must-have companion for urban bikes

posted by rusosnith on 10/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    > Loud sound for the street > depressing makes one sound, and when it inflates again, maks another one (two tones) > better than the regular ring bells as it's easier to understand (to the listener) from where the sounds comes
    Cons:
    > the contraption to fixate it to the bike it's not that good. it won't fit in every bike nor every position/direction eith...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good sound!

posted by deemka on 07/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very good price for such nice becycle horn! It is done well quality, especially counting the price! You can control loudness and sound of this horn with accurate pressing. I really like it
    Cons:
    Is not very good quality of mounting clamp, but I think it is not serious con for such price.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    i love it!

posted by sublimethc on 04/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - This is the best bike horn ever - With a vintage looking, solid steel, and plastic bulb - It always work, mostly in my country where the trafic jams are frecuent and drivers are mad! - A great accesory for the bike, and more than it!
    Cons:
    - Really no pros at all - I love this vintage looking horn, the best ive ever had, and it is so simple that if it brokes i can ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Squeeze horn

posted by Jenniefur on 06/12/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I received this horn in tact, it gives such a nice loud toot that can be heard really clearly. I use it for my bicycle in San Francisco and it is super useful for all the idiot car drivers on their cell phones who don't use turn signals. :-)
    Cons:
    The original way to connect it to my bicycle was too small so I had to design my own way of attaching it, but it was very simpl...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Weak thing

posted by lennartb on 01/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    You get a lot of attention with this horn. People usually like it and it makes them smile. Bought it for a vintage moped and it just does the job. It is also very loud, people inside cars can hear me without any problems.
    Cons:
    The horn is not so well built, after a rainy day there was corrosion all over it and the rubber ball felt off after a few days....
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, but could be better built.

posted by stupe on 01/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this to compliment a vintage bike i bought. A horn such as those used by the local breadman in my country would be super cute to have. The horn works as it should with nice piercing loud "toot-tuttt-toot-tuttt" sound.
    Cons:
    I recieved mine broken with the rubber part and the metal parts detached. Had to do some surgery to fix them all back. Parts st...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections