DX  » Community » Reviews » Electric Stainless Steel Car Kettle with Car Charger - 200ml (12V/60W)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Realy good

posted by rodglins on 05/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good build quality. Good stainless steel. Good quality plug. Easy to use. Heats very well and retains heat well too. Is faster to heat. Highly recommended. I realy buy again. Good package. Its working very well. I realy recommend its for you.
    Cons:
    I don´t have any cons, but the product came with one small damage of shipping. It´s good to have other plugs, like US...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Winter coming!

posted by hlq2action on 11/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I did buy before another boiler but i did want to buy this one too, the shape is very good for get it stuck in your car so it will not move when driving, my VW GOLF glass holder fit perfectly for this product! It get hot fast. You can remove the plug from i...
    Cons:
    no cons
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice thing!

posted by hollandaise on 06/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    nice thing! it is 60 watts so your coffee/tea gets hot very fast. it comes with an: top cap to drink. an mug that you can unscrew at the bottom. the 'general' mug where you can put the coffee/tea in. and an 12 cigarette-lighter-adapter MADE OF ALLOY! :-)...
    Cons:
    no On or Off switch the slide thing at the top against leaking was is getting skew when it gets hot. TOO HOT TO DRINK! WATCH OU...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    12 volt car kettle

posted by robbo48 on 01/01/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The build quality is excellent - good stainless steel and good quality plug to take the 5 amp current. Spill-proof lid easy to use. Heats very well and retains heat well too. Is faster to heat than similar products. have used this item on a 3000km road trip...
    Cons:
    Like all such 12 volt kettles, the 60W of power available takes around 10-15 minutes to heat a 200mL drink to very hot.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections