DX  » Community » Reviews » 600mAh Rechargeable Wireless Dual-Shock Game Controller for PS3 (Blue)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:292 (29%)
  • 4 Star:574 (57%)
  • 3 Star:141 (14%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ps3 Blue

posted by MazharSirkhote on 02/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    looks like the original. Colour seems to be different from normal black you used to seeing.
    Cons:
    Was Hoping to Get the ones with the Sony Logo, had to make do with what I got. Took very long to ship to SA. They could include...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Knock off controller

posted by Amayar on 10/06/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A good controller for the price, build well and can haddle some rough treatment. I dont mind the colour. Priced well.
    Cons:
    Thumb sticks are way to stiff making it hard to imposable to aim in FPSers. A great controller for button smashing games only.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the price

posted by DanieLibuy on 08/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The controller is just OK, this thing works on the latest actualization of the PS3 (3.7) and that's cool. The buttons are working with no problem, the sixaxis works and so the rest of the buttons.
    Cons:
    - There's no SONY logo. - The blue isn't the same blue of an original one. - The analog stick is a bit hard, but nothing to w...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Deal

posted by ginay on 07/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - I've received them in 2 weeks - SONY LOGO =) - Good quality buttons ! - Good battery ! It's totally works with the lastest firmware 3.61
    Cons:
    Not enough sensible (bad for play COD black ops online :'( ) Not really a con but there's no certification behind the controlle...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good knock off.

posted by MoTTs on 02/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I'd have to say for a fake Sony controller it looks pretty dang good. The outer casing is really well made and it has a better finish than the real thing. The buttons on the right side of the controller feel exactly like the genuine ones. This controller wo...
    Cons:
    The only real con I'd say there is about this controller is that the analog sticks have a stronger spring supporting their move...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good controller

posted by kims22 on 01/26/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    it has sony logo and can be used with the newest firmware 3.55 on my fat 80gb pal console. the price was fine here in norway it cost 2.5 times more for a controller. so i think the price is wery nice
    Cons:
    it had to be reharged to be able to connect to the ps3 wireless but was no mayer con. it was no cable included but that was exe...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sony "branded" PS3 Dual Shock 3 Controller

posted by zincmann on 08/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Honestly like everyone else who reviewed this before I Expected to get a controller that looks like the Dual Shock 3 without the Sony Nameplate on it, but it has it all looks authentic and genuine and comes in a plastic retail box JUST like the Sony one. S...
    Cons:
    None so far
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections