Review – Universal Car Mount Holder for PDA Cell Phones/MP3/MP4/GPS (9.3~12.5cm) Reviews
posted by silvestrow on 05/25/2011
Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Fits a wide range of devices, including cellphones, PDA, GPS etc.
- Just enough to fit an HTC Hero. It enables a good grip when it is wide open.
- It gives room to plug power ou audion cables.
- Good suction in the windshield.
- There are limitations in positions and angles.
- The goose neck shakes a lot when the car is above 50 km/h, even if the suction pad is completely stable. It is quite annoying. But if you put a piece of cloth underneath the device and above any surface of the car, it is possible to reduce these shakes significantly.
- It is a good deal, great price and accomplishes its goal.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.