DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Crystal Silicone Case for Iphone 4 - White
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Very snug and unobstrusive! – Protective Crystal Silicone Case for iPhone 4 - White Reviews

posted by Aegis2k on 07/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
I am very fond of these type of cases. I prefer the material over silicone cause they dont stick to your pocket. This iphone 4 case fits very very snugly to the phone, and has openings for all the important things. Once in place, the case adds very little to the thickness of the phone, and adds you a small bevel to to top so that the screen no longer is in contact with the surfaces. It looks elegant. The material is completely clear, letting your iphone see thru completely...
Also worth noting, I tested the dreaded iphone signal drop problem and inside the case I get no problems with decreased signal.
Cons:
The only complain I have is that because the case is completely clear and the iphone is made of glass, once the phone is inside of it, the back looks as if it had spots or bubbles, as a badly applied protector. I dont think there is a way around this, and I dont think is a case defect. Also, worth noticing that although the case is very thin, it added bulk enough to make the iphone fit my universal dock... Is almost there, as it fits inside the dock but makes not good enough contact to sync. I'm sure I'll find some McGyver solution for it soon.
Other:
I also bought the black one of this same material. It is lovely, slightly shiny, and I prefer it over the clear one.
Bottomline:
GREAT case. Costs 10 times less as a Bumper and provides better protection.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections