DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Case for HTC G7 / HTC Desire 2 (Black)
Sort by:
19 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7915 (79%)
  • 4 Star:214 (21%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protective, a bit too protective even.

posted by brinkie on 06/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Extremely cheap ($2,06) compared to the protective casings they sell around here. It is made of very thick rubber-ish material, which allows a fair amount of drop. Installs quickly, you can slip the phone out again only if you want to, it won't drop out acc...
    Cons:
    The rubber-ish protection also covers the function keys, which make it a bit hard to operate. And it doesn't protect the screen...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect protection for Desire

posted by Sogi456 on 12/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Provides a pretty solid protection for my HTC Desire. Edges fits just fine. If you drops it when the screen is down, the silicone will still hit first. Surface is non-slippery, you will appreciate it in car or not flat surfaces.
    Cons:
    There is a little bit of flash around the edge from injection molding, but its soft enough not to be a bother. Buttons on phone...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Goog Quality product!

posted by CorleoneVito on 09/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a good product . I needed my protection Desire . Easily is threaded on the phone . Pleasant to Excellent protection even when the phone is placed on display. touches . Precisely molded edge .
    Cons:
    My case came with no inscriptions on the keys. I do not mind just do not see the button in the dark . It's silicone and is stil...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It delivers

posted by ShogunFS on 09/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works. It fits snugly and all the holes and protuberances are where they are supposed to be. It provides a huge "armor" for the phone because even if you put it screen down towards any flat surface no part of the actual phone will touch it
    Cons:
    3 little things: 1 - It makes the phone bulkier 2 - The silicone case can collect dust, but that happens with every silicone ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Silicone case for HTC Desire/HTC G7

posted by dkmdesign on 07/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Protects both front and back of the Desire Easy to apply Phone is very nice to hold and the cover does not make the phone too big to hold i pocket.
    Cons:
    So far I have not experienced any Cons at all. However the silicone tends to get very smudge since every little particle gets s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent for my Desire

posted by hcg79 on 11/12/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its price has no competition. I had searched before I found it in DX and the prices in my country were incomparable. Fits perfectly on my Desire. It looks fine on the phone and the material is good. It feels very confortable on my hand.
    Cons:
    Nothing. I have nothing bad to say about this product. The only thing is that dust sticks to it but it's nothing that can not b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and crash proof protection for HTC Desire

posted by snadert on 08/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Gives a good shock absorbing protection for your HTC Desire Good overall look Cheap!
    Cons:
    This silicone cover makes your telephone look very big and makes it a little bit less easier to get the telephone form your po...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect on a HTC Desire, but works with FG8.

posted by SwagOn on 06/04/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Even though it's made for the HTC Desire G7, it provides a decent fit on the FG8 Desire clone found here on DX. -Incredibly thick for decent protection from falls -CHEAP!
    Cons:
    -It is not a perfect fit for the FG8 phone. I had to mod the case and cut holes in the top, back and bottom to expose the mic,l...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and thick. Good protecition

posted by jurreta on 05/31/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It's thick, so it will provide better protection. -Although I bought it for a Fly Ying FG8, it fits almost perfectly -It gives the phone a much better grip, specially when I need to type using the onscreen keyboard -Mine didn't have any bumps or bubbles, ...
    Cons:
    - Takes all dust on my pocket or anywhere you place the phone on -It doesn't look like the best material, but it's thickness is...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it is supposed to do

posted by jockeE on 05/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Fits phone perfectly - Easy to install and sits tight around the display edges - Makes phone easier to grip and has a nice texture - All cut-outs for camera lens, headphone and charger are perfectly aligned
    Cons:
    - Makes the phone a bit more difficult to get out of, or into tight pockets. - Some, almost invisible, marks from the moulding...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections